The job is for a Contract Manager at Cloudflare, a company that runs one of the world's largest networks. The Contract Manager will be responsible for reviewing, drafting, and negotiating various sales-related agreements, as well as managing contract lifecycles and maintaining a document management system. The position is based in Germany and requires frequent communication with other offices.
What you'll do
- Review, draft, redline, and negotiate a variety of sales-related agreements, NDAs, order forms, amendments, and statements of work.
- Serve as first point of contact to internal business units to answer contract-related inquiries and escalate as appropriate to senior legal colleagues
- Manage and assign incoming contracts for review to legal colleagues
- Manage contract lifecycles from providing forms through contract execution and maintenance
- Maintain our document management system
- Maintain a library of form documents, contract clauses, templates, and historical documents, and add or revise material as needed
- Assist legal operations manager with implementing and executing improvements to make commercial contracting processes, tools, and systems more efficient
- The ability to meet the needs of a high-growth, fast-paced Internet company.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience in reviewing and negotiating a variety of sales-related agreements, NDAs, order forms, amendments, and statements of work under the supervision of lawyers.
- Minimum 1 year of progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract managements and/or administration
- Strong attention to detail and great organizational skills.
- Resourceful self-starter with excellent problem-solving capabilities, judgment, negotiation, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage high-volume workloads, multiple stakeholder demands and ever-shifting priorities all while instilling confidence
- Ability to operate autonomously while being a team player who brings a positive attitude to the workplace
- Full professional proficiency in German and English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Master’s Degree (“Wirtschaftsjurist”)
- Experience in a legal setting (law firm or in-house)
- Experience using administrative management systems such as Salesforce, Apttus, Docusign, Ironclad and/or JIRA
Click below to be taken to the Cloudflare hiring page.
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordssalesforce apttus docusign ironclad jira
Looking for something similar to this position from Cloudflare? Check out our positings below.
The job is for a Contracts Manager at Cloudflare. The Contracts Manager will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end contracting process, including contract negotiations, contract management, contract administration, and supplier relationship management functions across all business segments within Cloudflare.
4 days ago
Cary,North Carolina,United States
The job is for a Development Coordinator (Contract) at Epic Games. The role involves supporting Fortnite's operational processes, including coordinating datamine, review, and clearance processes, as well as providing administrative support to the Production team. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and experience with JIRA are desired qualifications for the position.
4 days ago
$92,400 - $197,500 (per year)
A Contract Manager is needed at Accenture Federal Services to manage U.S. Federal contracts, ensuring compliance with company policies, laws, and customer requirements. The role involves providing advice on contract management and policy compliance, addressing inquiries, identifying risks, managing contractual obligations, and serving as a liaison between the project team and Legal Services.
15 days ago
Mexico City, Mexico
As Market Manager for Airbnb in Mexico or CCA, you will be responsible for managing professional host accounts, acquiring high-quality inventory, and building Airbnb's market presence in the assigned region. Your role will involve developing supply acquisition strategies, generating and converting supply leads, managing strategic partner relationships, and implementing scalable supply management strategies. Additionally, you will be the go-to source for local market information and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure long-term market success.