Presentation Designer (B2B Tech) (Full-Time, Contract)
This job is for a Presentation Designer in the B2B Tech industry. The designer will be responsible for creating visually compelling presentations that tell the brand and product stories of Neo4j, a leader in Graph Database & Analytics.
What you'll do
- Create a collaborative environment where tech, business and creative minds merge
- Challenge the why and how to achieve customer-first creativity
- Drive brand stewardship through stakeholder education and enablement
- Keep pulse on creative trends and technologies to deliver high bar creativity
- Deliver impact with creative solutions for the business
- Design Principles: Employing balance, contrast, emphasis, movement, hierarchy, white space and rhythm to tell the right story to the right audience at the right time
- Detail Orientation: Navigating design tradeoffs, accuracy of information is never one
- Storytelling Across Altitudes: Experience and comfort with simplifying complex ideas/ visuals- ability to balance the art and the science of telling stories smoothly between brand & product altitudes
- Systems Thinker: Organized and logical, ability to balance consistency of our brand voice and style fundamentals across all presentations
- Global Perspective: Ensuring presentation designs simplify content– beautifully, and appropriate to the context in which the presentation will be delivered
- Collaborative Partner: Brings a strong, experience-driven POV while soliciting feedback in a way that fosters strong working relationships across teams. Ability to welcome input from diverse perspectives in a way that drives participation, problem-solving and partnership in the presentation/ storytelling design process.
- 5-7 years of global in-house presentation development experience in the B2B technology space
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficiency in Google Slides, including adhering to existing templates and high comfort level in creating new templates
- Experience managing presentation requests through project management tools like Asana, and virtual collaboration/ asset management tools/ platforms like Slack, Zoom, Google Drive, Bynder
- Results orientation in a high-growth, fast paced environment with a track record of delivering high-caliber presentations under tight deadlines
- Proven experience partnering with field & product marketing professionals
- Adobe After Effects, other animation tools
- Microsoft Powerpoint, Keynote
- Experience building presentations for a global brand across functional stakeholders
Click below to be taken to the Neo4J hiring page.
LocationRemote: United States
Contract LengthContract duration: Not specified
Compensation$65 - $85 (per hour)
Keywordsadobe illustrator adobe indesign google slides asana slack zoom google drive bynder microsoft powerpoint keynote adobe after effects
Looking for something similar to this position from Neo4J? Check out our positings below.
4 days ago
Cary,North Carolina,United States
The job is for a Development Coordinator (Contract) at Epic Games. The role involves supporting Fortnite's operational processes, including coordinating datamine, review, and clearance processes, as well as providing administrative support to the Production team. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and experience with JIRA are desired qualifications for the position.
18 days ago
$32 - $42 (per hour)
San Francisco, CA
The job is for an Executive Business Partner (Contract) at Twitch, the world's biggest live streaming service. The role involves providing support and collaboration to the VP, Central Data & Research and the Chief Design Officer, managing complex calendaring and events, handling expense reporting, and coordinating various projects.
19 days ago
$54,000 - $69,000 (per year)
This job is a Senior IT Helpdesk Support role based in Berlin, offering a hybrid work arrangement with 3-4 days in the office and 1-2 days working remotely. The role involves providing support to Mozillians, resolving escalated issues, administering SaaS applications, driving process improvement, and managing user accounts. The ideal candidate should have experience supporting Windows and Mac in an enterprise environment, proficiency in SaaS support, excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
19 days ago
This job is for a Senior IT Helpdesk Support position based in Berlin, offering a hybrid work arrangement with 3-4 days in the office and 1-2 days remote. The role involves providing support to Mozillians, resolving escalated issues, administering SaaS applications, driving process improvement, and managing user accounts. Strong skills in Windows and Mac support, SaaS support, problem-solving, and communication are required.