Senior Program Manager, Strategic Programs (12 Month Contract)
The job is for a Senior Program Manager at Intercom, a customer service platform. The role involves partnering with executive leadership to define and execute strategic programs of work across all teams and organizations at Intercom.
What you'll do
- Partner with company leadership to define programs of work that enable us to hit Intercom’s highest priority company objectives
- Define and prioritize initiatives as well as the roles and responsibilities needed to execute
- Capture open questions and work cross functionally to drive out appropriate action plans to drive to resolution
- Put durable structures in place to set these complex, highly visible, cross-functional objectives up for success
- Partner with execs, VPs, directors, managers and individuals across all orgs to drive Intercom’s company objective’s successful execution
- Identify and track key objective milestones, ensuring progress and accountability - work with objective owners and other key stakeholders to keep programs moving and on track
- Understand and communicate initiative and Objective status, issues, dependencies and risks to executives and other objective stakeholders
- Proactively identify program risks, mitigate and escalate where appropriate
- Facilitate decision-making by identifying key stakeholders and surfacing the information needed to make critical decisions, often cross functionally
- Set best practices when it comes to how we work, and be able to communicate it clearly across all disciplines
- Live our company values and become a values role-model for the team and those you work with
- 7+ years of experience in either product, marketing, design, agency or web, driving large, complex, cross-functional, multi-location programs or projects (preferably within SaaS B2B)
- Experience working directly with Executive leadership, and are able to engage with and influence senior executives and leadership with gravitas
- Demonstrate a high degree of ownership and accountability, and are able to manage multiple, high-profile projects and deliverables in an ambiguous and fast paced environment
- Strong business sense and can quickly understand risks/opportunities that will likely lead to a good outcome
- Solutions oriented and proactive when it comes to taking action to solve problems and mitigate risks
- Strong facilitation and stakeholder management skills and are comfortable and excited to work side-by-side with execs and company leaders
- Excellent self-starter with a track record of seamless execution on complex programs with minimal guidance
- Able to communicate effectively via various media and to different audiences, with experience preparing executive-level communications
Click below to be taken to the Intercom hiring page.
Contract Length12 Months
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsai powered automation-first customer service platform intercom customer service solution venture capitalist bessemer venture partners kleiner perkins social capital strategic program management dublin executive leadership large-scale programs company objectives initiatives roles and responsibilities cross functionally complex objectives execs vps directors managers individuals key objective milestones program risks decision-making best practices company values product marketing design agency web saas b2b business sense facilitation stakeholder management self-starter executive-level communications
Looking for something similar to this position from Intercom? Check out our positings below.
22 days ago
Intercom is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager for a 12-month contract. The role involves leading the product marketing strategy, influencing product and GTM strategies, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to bring a new era of product marketing to the company. The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of product marketing experience in B2B technology, a proven track record of partnering with product organizations, and strong communication skills.
29 days ago
The Global Procurement & Contract Manager at Elastic is responsible for supporting the sourcing, procurement, and contract review process for the Marketing category. They will build relationships with key stakeholders, manage vendors, lead contract negotiations, and provide data insights and recommendations for procurement optimization. This individual contributor role reports to the Global Sr. Director of Strategic Sourcing and requires strong communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
$71 - $97 (per hour)
Los Angeles, CA
ZipRecruiter is seeking an experienced individual to lead go-to-market for their Enterprise business. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in positioning, messaging, and content development, and be able to craft compelling and differentiated messaging across the customer journey.
2 months ago
This job is for a Technical Recruiter on a 6-month contract at Lyft's Bikes & Scooters team in Montreal. The recruiter will be responsible for managing the full-cycle recruiting process, sourcing candidates through various channels, and working closely with internal stakeholders to understand hiring needs and negotiate offers. Fluency in both French and English is required for this position.