Senior Marketing Partnership Manager, European Market (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
This job is for a Senior Marketing Partnership Manager in the European market on a 12-month fixed-term contract. The role involves managing complex marketing partnership programs, sourcing and executing partnerships, and developing go-to-market strategies to drive the Mozilla mission forward. Fluency in German is required for driving partnerships with German brands.
What you'll do
- Build and establish relationships with our product managers, business development unit, and marketing colleagues to develop impactful work for the Mozilla brand, Mozilla Social, as well as emerging privacy and security products
- Help lead the first wave of execution for new business priorities, including building muscle for our policy and advocacy initiatives
- Execute on program goals, proactively solving problems and influencing different internal and external partners
- Establish metrics for success and being accountable for your programs in a fast paced environment
- Communicate about the programs internally and externally
- A hands-on problem solver that can execute in complex environments influencing various partners -- internal and external -- to get projects done
- A proven background in partnership development that drives business outcomes.
- Someone who knows how to work across functions (e.g., Product and Engineering, User Research and Marketing, Data Science, Finance) to help identify and pursue new product, service, and market expansion opportunities, including sizing the opportunity, building the go-to-market approach and helping to define the strategy for each.
- Strong aptitude for collaboration and building relationships internally and externally
- Understanding of and fluency in the German language to drive partnerships with German brands
- A growth mindset
Click below to be taken to the Mozilla hiring page.
Contract Length12 Months
Compensation$65,550 - $94,000 (per year)
Keywordsfirefox browser emerging tech publishing developers
Looking for something similar to this position from Mozilla? Check out our positings below.