Development Coordinator (Contract)
Epic GamesContract Position
The job is for a Development Coordinator (Contract) at Epic Games. The role involves supporting Fortnite's operational processes, including coordinating datamine, review, and clearance processes, as well as providing administrative support to the Production team. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and experience with JIRA are desired qualifications for the position.
What you'll do
- Support Fortnite's development, clearance, and release processes
- Own and execute the internal dataminine and encryption processes to ensure content releases when expected
- Stay up to date with parallel development milestones and timelines to ensure required processes are completed ahead of release
- Support production teams with Jira creation, Tracking, and Reporting
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills - written and verbal
- Detail-oriented individual with strong problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Experience with JIRA
- Strong familiarity with office applications; Sheets/Excel experience a must, prior experience with Google Suite, Slack, Zoom, MS Office and Google Docs Experience is a plus
- Game development experience and knowledge a Strong Plus
Click below to be taken to the Epic Games hiring page.
LocationCary,North Carolina,United States
Contract LengthContract duration: Not specified.
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsjira sheets/excel google suite slack zoom ms office google docs
Looking for something similar to this position from Epic Games? Check out our positings below.
2 days ago
Bilingual Mentors proficient in Arabic and English are sought as independent contractors for a Computing Fundamentals role at Udacity, providing technical support to students and reviewing project submissions.
2 days ago
$51,000 - $56,000 (per year)
New York City, New York
This job involves providing IT support to Instacart employees both remotely and in person, assisting with onboarding new hires, maintaining office AV equipment, and supporting various software platforms and operating systems.
3 days ago
Remote - Vietnam
An organized and driven Marketing Coordinator is sought to manage marketing activities in South East Asia, particularly in Vietnam, to enhance brand visibility through various marketing channels and support local clients in understanding the technology's value.
4 days ago
$65 - $75 (per hour)
San Francisco, California
Seeking a highly experienced Event Marketing Manager Contractor to strategize and execute successful local event marketing initiatives in the U.S. and Canada, driving brand awareness, customer engagement, and lead generation for the Demand Generation team at Sentry.