Content Manager - Contract
This job is for a content manager on a 12-month contract at MongoDB. The role involves managing the production schedule, creating executive keynote presentations, and developing compelling event content to inspire developers on an international scale.
What you'll do
- Support our Executive Keynote Advisor in the content creation of the FY25 keynote
- Manage content development calendar and keynote speaker prep schedules
- Ensure timely asset delivery from contributing teams
- Travel (roughly 30% of time) to conference events and work with the field marketing team to ensure the keynotes run efficiently
- 5+ years of relevant content / marketing experience managing detailed presentations
- Technical content writing/creation experience (design skills are not required, you will work with a Design team to bring our keynotes to life)
- Ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Great collaboration and communication skills – content production takes a village
- Proficient command of the English language
- Google Docs Suite proficiency
Click below to be taken to the MongoDB hiring page.
LocationNew York City
Contract Length12 Months
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsmongodb google docs suite
Looking for something similar to this position from MongoDB? Check out our positings below.
17 days ago
$78,000 - $154,000 (per year)
Remote North America
This job is for a Senior Sales Recruiter at MongoDB, a leading developer data platform. The role involves sourcing and closing top sales talent, building relationships with hiring managers, and coaching and training a recruiting team. The job can be remote or based out of one of MongoDB's major offices in the US.
2 months ago
This job is a contract position for a Customer Engineering Recruiter at MongoDB. The recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates for Support, Professional Services, and Pre-Sales teams in North America. The role requires a minimum of 3 years of sourcing and full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably with a technical focus.