Trust & Safety Background Check Compliance Specialist (Contract)
This job is for a Trust & Safety Background Check Compliance Specialist at Instacart. The role involves executing processes to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations regarding grocery fulfillment, including completing live transaction reviews, categorizing user data, and communicating shopper-facing issues to internal teams. The position requires attention to detail, familiarity with office software, and the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What you'll do
- Complete live transaction reviews with a detail-oriented approach
- Categorize user data based on pre-set qualitative criteria
- Proactively communicate emerging shopper-facing issues and concerns to internal teams
- Execute repetitive operational tasks while maintaining a high attention to detail
- 1+ Years of professional experience, ideally in a fast-paced setting in support or data entry
- Familiarity with MS Office, Google Suite or similar
- Ability to execute consistently with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Operate with a high degree of confidentiality
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
- Clear and concise writing skills with attention to detail, grammar, and brand tone
- Evening and Holiday availability may be required
Click below to be taken to the Instacart hiring page.
LocationUnited States - Remote
Contract Length6 Months
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsms office google suite
Looking for something similar to this position from Instacart? Check out our positings below.
5 days ago
Remote - Vietnam
An organized and driven Marketing Coordinator is sought to manage marketing activities in South East Asia, particularly in Vietnam, to enhance brand visibility through various marketing channels and support local clients in understanding the technology's value.
6 days ago
$65 - $75 (per hour)
San Francisco, California
Seeking a highly experienced Event Marketing Manager Contractor to strategize and execute successful local event marketing initiatives in the U.S. and Canada, driving brand awareness, customer engagement, and lead generation for the Demand Generation team at Sentry.
This job is for a Workplace Coordinator at Reddit's Chicago office. The coordinator will be responsible for creating an inclusive and dynamic workplace, managing office operations, maintaining relationships with vendors and internal partners, and handling various administrative tasks.
2 months ago
This job is for an Experience Coordinator in the Amsterdam office of Reddit. The coordinator will be responsible for creating an inclusive workplace culture, supporting the Global Real Estate team, managing office operations, and maintaining relationships with vendors and internal partners.