Community Care Advocate (Part Time)
Spring HealthPart-Time Position
The Community Care Advocate role at Spring Health is a part-time position that offers immediate connections to community and company resources for employees of a nationwide retailer. The advocate helps remove social determinants of health and other challenges faced by employees, providing support in accessing work-life, financial, legal, and basic needs support, as well as mental health resources.
What you'll do
- Identify and make referrals for work-life, financial & legal, and basic needs support
- Link employees to appropriate local and national resources via one-on-one consultation and referral list(s), which may include basic needs (housing, food, transportation, etc.), financial, legal, daily living and other work-life support resources and provide support throughout applications and follow-ups as needed
- Work with customer internal care teams on behalf of those employees in need of emergency funding and resource referrals
- Offer consultation related to navigating mental health resources (local and national) and available workplace benefits, such as onsite Mental Health Coaches, work life articles and guidebooks to the team members of the customer
- Assist in actively linking employees to appropriate mental health treatment options (i.e Spring Health, behavioral health through medical insurance, emergent behavioral health services, and community resources) and provide support throughout applications and follow-ups as needed
- Documenting and tracking of metrics/outcomes that include but not limited to; reason for social work involvement (resource need type), demographics of employees (as available), referrals placed (where, when) and success of referrals (connection rate, outcome of referral)
- Represent Spring Health and help to support/reinforce program parameters and goals
- Communicate with local points of contact and cascade any needs to Spring Health partners through routine meetings and touch-points
- Submit reporting documentation of all client and organizational activities on a routine and timely basis
- Attend customer meetings as requested/appropriate
- A masters in Social Work from an accredited university.
- Experience working with diverse populations and backgrounds within the social work industry.
- Experience and a depth of knowledge with connecting individuals to resources locally and outside of your local communities. Ideally 3-5 years.
- Ability to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Flexibility and creativity when approaching workplace challenges.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Acknowledgment and embracing diversity and inclusion amongst teams and clients.
- Motivated to go above and beyond for members to provide a high-touch experience.
- Tech-savvy: must be comfortable using various computer platforms and working in a tech enabled environment.
- Experience helping organizations manage evolving workforce environments and norms is a plus.
- Experience connecting individuals to resources quickly in times of crisis is a plus.
- Experience assisting individuals through burnout, managing work-life balance, dealing with trauma and/or traumatic events is a plus.
- Experience working with lower income populations who experience challenges such as food insecurity and housing instability is a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus but not required.
Click below to be taken to the Spring Health hiring page.
Compensation$31 - $39 (per hour)
Keywordsprecision mental healthcare spring health mental health coaches
Looking for something similar to this position from Spring Health? Check out our positings below.
23 days ago
$67 - $100 (per hour)
This job is for an Onsite Therapist who will provide mental health support to a dedicated customer's workforce, including counseling sessions, crisis management, and incident response. The therapist will also collaborate to curate and iterate a mental health strategy based on workforce trends and customer insight.
26 days ago
$67 - $100 (per hour)
This job is for an In House Clinician in Boston, MA. The clinician will provide on-site support to members at the customer location for 12 hours per week and collaborate to synthesize workforce trends and curate an evidence-based mental health strategy.
2 months ago
$30 - $40 (per hour)
Kailua Kona, HI
The Team Member Care Advocate role at Spring Health offers immediate connections to resources for employees of a large nationwide retailer, addressing social determinants of health and wellbeing challenges. This role provides consultation, referrals, and support for work-life, financial, legal, and mental health resources, while also documenting and tracking metrics to measure outcomes.
2 months ago
$110 - $130 (per hour)
This job is for a Mental Health Workplace Consultant who will provide management consultations, training, critical incident response, and assessment and referral mental health support to employees of a national telecommunications customer.