Recruiting Coordinator, Contract
This job is for a Recruiting Coordinator on a contract basis. The role involves scheduling interviews, ensuring a positive candidate experience, and supporting the recruiting team with various projects. It offers an opportunity to work in the fast-paced world of enterprise software and develop a career in recruiting.
What you'll do
- Partner with a team of Recruiters to schedule phone, video, and in-person interviews
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to ensure a close partnership between Recruiting and various departments
- Own candidate experience; ensuring timely communication throughout the interview process
- Using our Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse) to move candidates through the interview process and keep in close touch with your candidates to guide them through their upcoming interviews
- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome, and ensure on-site interviews run smoothly
- Arrange travel and accommodation for out of town candidates
- Assist with operational responsibilities including: job requisition creation and offer letter generation
- Support the Recruiting Ops team with projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Outstanding organizational skills; superb attention to detail
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a recruiting coordinator, admin, or intern or similar role
- You have had experience scheduling interviews and/or calendaring
- Ability to be a team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time
- You are creative and process-driven; you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- You’re a people person and like building relationships
- You did your homework on MongoDB, and recognize the outstanding things that are happening here and want in
- Previous experience working in a Recruiting Coordinator role is advantageous
- This role requires some flexibility to attend to urgent candidate matters outside of working hours
Click below to be taken to the MongoDB hiring page.
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsgreenhouse applicant tracking systems
Looking for something similar to this position from MongoDB? Check out our positings below.
Hyderabad, India (Remote
An experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is sought to build LivePerson's teams in India, ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations, sourcing candidates, coordinating interviews, evaluating candidates, negotiating offers, and assisting with onboarding employees.
2 days ago
$50 - $60 (per hour)
South San Francisco, CA
Join insitro on a temporary contract basis to drive talent acquisition efforts and shape the future of drug discovery through innovative sourcing strategies and collaboration with a diverse team.
4 days ago
Responsible for finding top talent across Asia Pacific, the Senior Recruiter at Datadog plays a crucial role in identifying, engaging, and converting candidates into valuable team members, while also enhancing the recruitment process and fostering relationships with hiring managers.
4 days ago
$97,000 - $140,000 (per year)
Boston, MA, USA; New York, NY, USA
You will be the face of recruiting at Datadog, responsible for finding the best talent and playing a critical role in identifying great candidates, telling the Datadog story, and turning them into great employees.