Accenture Federal ServicesContract Position
The job is for a Contract Management Specialist at Accenture Federal Services. The role involves managing complex activities related to contracts, analyzing data, resolving issues, and ensuring compliance with corporate responsibilities for data and records management. The ideal candidate should have a college degree, experience in contracts and project management, and knowledge of government contracting regulations.
What you'll do
- Understanding and analyzing data
- Correlating data to determine needed actions
- Project management of multiple complex and competing priorities
- Proactive issue resolution
- Presentation/outreach to the business and corporate leadership
- Driving compliance and awareness on corporate responsibilities for data management and records management
- Implementation/improvement of tools and processes
- Managing complex activities in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements
- Responding to complex inquiries into any aspect of AFS' current and past contracts
- Reviewing work of other Contract Management professionals
- Identifying risks and issues, suggesting alternatives or process improvements
- Preparing and disseminating information regarding status of deliverables
- Applying expertise in contract management system of record procedures and processes
- Creating accurate contract management records
- Analyzing trends and interpreting data across AFS enterprise systems
- Being actively involved in Contract Management initiatives
- Achieving a reasonable level of understanding of Accenture’s major business areas
- Providing relevant advice
- May provide training to Contract Management personnel
- U.S. Citizenship required
- College degree required; advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience including a background in contracts, data science, compliance, project management and knowledge of the Federal government environment or related discipline.
- Experience in working with senior leadership.
- Demonstrated successful management of complex functions.
- Knowledge of general corporate business practices, government and commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices, and accounting and finance principles
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence executives and non-executives.
- Able to effectively communicate with client executives and all levels of the organization.
- Prior experience in the contract management/procurement/legal/finance field highly preferable
- Understanding of basic Federal contracting principles highly preferable
- Familiarity with FAR, DFAR and agency-specific supplements highly preferable
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to analyze large datasets.
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible.
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to apply sound business judgment.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting.
- Understanding of or experience with Python, R, SQL, and/or data analysis tools (such as Power BI) is a plus.
Looking for something similar to this position from Accenture Federal Services? Check out our positings below.
4 days ago
Bilingual Mentors proficient in Arabic and English are sought as independent contractors for a Computing Fundamentals role at Udacity, providing technical support to students and reviewing project submissions.
4 days ago
Remote - Spain
This contract role at Reddit involves leading content curation operations in Spain, focusing on engaging Redditors through strategic content programming decisions, trend analysis, and community management.
4 days ago
Remote - Philippines
This contract role as a Content Lead at Reddit focuses on deepening Reddit's global presence by curating and managing content for users in the Philippines, leveraging local trends and data to enhance user experiences and engagement on the platform.
4 days ago
Remote - Italy
Lead the content strategy for Italy users on Reddit, focusing on operational curation and community engagement to deepen Reddit's global presence and enhance user experiences.