Executive Administrative Business Partner (Fixed-term contract)
This job is for an Executive Administrative Business Partner on a fixed-term contract for 11 months. The role involves supporting the Managing Director, EMEA & APAC, and requires strong organizational skills, excellent communication, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do
- Manage all day to day administrative responsibilities for the Managing Director, EMEA & APAC. This includes advanced calendar management, travel and expense management, note-taking, meeting preparation and follow up, report and resource/database maintenance and coordinating office access. Act as a thought partner to the leader to strategically align their calendar with their priorities
- Plan and execute team events, offsites, activities, and recognition
- Assist and/or own content creation including drafting emails and creating presentations
- Manage purchase orders and partner with the leader and finance to track and analyse budget and expenses
- Provide support for project-related work. This includes preparing reports for quarterly business reviews and working with the leader to create onboarding plans for key team members. Additionally, process improvement, participating in strategic organisational activities, managing end-to-end external executive events, managing senior leadership agendas, and partnering with key external stakeholders (e.g. investors, M&A, government officials, strategic vendors)
- Maintain strong partnerships with internal stakeholders such as internal/external comms, talent partners, D&B, FP&A, legal and recruiting for org effectiveness
- Manage and maintain the security of the leader’s email inbox, in compliance with our code of ethics and data privacy, security and protection policies as requested by the Leader
- Represent the organization to internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a mentor for other admins (where applicable). This includes meeting with a mentee on a regular basis and providing guidance and sharing resources to support their growth and development
- Build effective relationships within Airbnb to serve as a catalyst around scheduling and or spontaneous inquiries/requests
- Complete other duties and special projects as assigned
- 5+ years of relevant experience supporting senior level executives in an administrative capacity
- Previous experience in high growth environment strongly preferred
- Strong work ethic, proactive, exhibits positivity, professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Ability to deal with conflict as well as give and receive feedback diplomatically
- Ability to navigate and thrive in ambiguity
- Incredibly organised and resourceful; able to juggle and multi-task, with an acute attention to detail and follow through
- Advanced presentation skills (Google Docs, Keynote, Excel) and grasp of current social networking systems
- Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices
- Ability to remain calm and poised under pressure
- May be required to travel up to 25%
Click below to be taken to the AirBnB hiring page.
Contract Length11 months
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsgoogle docs keynote excel
Looking for something similar to this position from AirBnB? Check out our positings below.
4 days ago
Bilingual Mentors proficient in Arabic and English are sought as independent contractors for a Computing Fundamentals role at Udacity, providing technical support to students and reviewing project submissions.
19 days ago
Remote - Spain
This job is for a Growth Lead in Spain on a contract basis. The role involves building new communities, managing content, and spearheading growth marketing efforts to deepen Reddit's global presence and attract and retain users in the Spanish market.
19 days ago
Remote - Italy
This job is for a Growth Lead in Italy, responsible for building new communities and driving ecosystem growth in key markets. The role involves managing local community and content teams, forging partnerships, and executing growth marketing efforts to attract and retain users.
19 days ago
Remote - Brazil
This job is for a Growth Lead at Reddit, responsible for expanding the platform's global presence by building new communities, guiding content initiatives, and spearheading growth marketing efforts. The role involves steering a local community and content team, forging partnerships, and analyzing market trends to drive ecosystem growth and meet user needs.