This job is a contract position for a Customer Engineering Recruiter at MongoDB. The recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates for Support, Professional Services, and Pre-Sales teams in North America. The role requires a minimum of 3 years of sourcing and full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably with a technical focus.
What you'll do
- Act as a trusted advisor to hiring managers, partnering with them on everything from setting data-driven recruiting strategies to closing candidates
- Develop sourcing strategies to generate a sufficient pipeline, using a variety of innovative techniques including social networking and direct sourcing
- Engage with candidates from the screening process through to offer negotiation
- Leverage Greenhouse to track candidate progress through funnel and keep consistently clean data for reporting
- Establish relationships with client groups to understand their business objectives and challenges, to ensure the selection process results in quality hires
- Create and ensure best-in-class candidate experience throughout the full hiring process
- 3+ years of sourcing and full-cycle recruiting, preferably with a technical focus
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to wear many hats and contribute to hiring needs in various locations, time zones, and business units
Click below to be taken to the MongoDB hiring page.
Contract Length6 month contract
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Looking for something similar to this position from MongoDB? Check out our positings below.
Hyderabad, India (Remote
An experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is sought to build LivePerson's teams in India, ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations, sourcing candidates, coordinating interviews, evaluating candidates, negotiating offers, and assisting with onboarding employees.
2 days ago
$50 - $60 (per hour)
South San Francisco, CA
Join insitro on a temporary contract basis to drive talent acquisition efforts and shape the future of drug discovery through innovative sourcing strategies and collaboration with a diverse team.
4 days ago
Responsible for finding top talent across Asia Pacific, the Senior Recruiter at Datadog plays a crucial role in identifying, engaging, and converting candidates into valuable team members, while also enhancing the recruitment process and fostering relationships with hiring managers.
4 days ago
$97,000 - $140,000 (per year)
Boston, MA, USA; New York, NY, USA
You will be the face of recruiting at Datadog, responsible for finding the best talent and playing a critical role in identifying great candidates, telling the Datadog story, and turning them into great employees.