People Operations Administrator - 6 month contract
This job is for a People Operations Administrator on a 6 month contract, with the possibility to extend. The role involves supporting the day-to-day operations of the HR department, ensuring administrative processes run smoothly and providing support to employees.
What you'll do
- Support employees through their entire lifecycle, from onboarding through internal movement through offboarding
- Maintain accurate and up to date employee records
- Collaborate with the HR Business Partners to process employee changes such as promotions, transfers, terminations, etc.
- Provide first level support on day-to-day HR policy and operational questions
- Backup other People Operations team member tasks, as needed
- Perform other HR related duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (preferred).
- 1+ years of experience in HR, administration, or a related role.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Solid proficiency in GSuite, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with HRIS/Payroll tools is a plus
- Good judgment and discretion, ability to handle highly sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Team player with a positive and customer-focused attitude
Click below to be taken to the Neo4J hiring page.
LocationRemote: Southeast US
Contract Length6 month
Compensation$20 - $25 (per hour)
Keywordsgsuite excel word powerpoint hris/payroll tools
Looking for something similar to this position from Neo4J? Check out our positings below.
19 days ago
Remote - Spain
This job is for a Growth Lead in Spain on a contract basis. The role involves building new communities, managing content, and spearheading growth marketing efforts to deepen Reddit's global presence and attract and retain users in the Spanish market.
19 days ago
Remote - Italy
This job is for a Growth Lead in Italy, responsible for building new communities and driving ecosystem growth in key markets. The role involves managing local community and content teams, forging partnerships, and executing growth marketing efforts to attract and retain users.
19 days ago
Remote - Brazil
This job is for a Growth Lead at Reddit, responsible for expanding the platform's global presence by building new communities, guiding content initiatives, and spearheading growth marketing efforts. The role involves steering a local community and content team, forging partnerships, and analyzing market trends to drive ecosystem growth and meet user needs.
25 days ago
$38 - $58 (per hour)
United States, Los Angeles, CA
This job is for an Associate Producer at Santa Monica Studio, responsible for supporting and managing the day-to-day production of a new unannounced title. The role involves collaborating with various team members, managing resources and schedules, and ensuring the project stays on track and within budget.