Contracts Manager (Ads)
This job is for an experienced Ads Contracts Manager to join Reddit's Commercial Legal team, supporting the ads sales team and the ads business. The role involves negotiating advertising contracts and being the go-to resource for ads contracting questions, while also collaborating with other teams to improve contracting procedures.
What you'll do
- Support and advise multiple stakeholders in our online advertising business, including our Ad Sales team, with a focus on efficiency and building relationships.
- Negotiate contracts with advertisers and vendors, including insertion orders and other ads sales agreements, ad tech agreements, and more.
- Regularly collaborate closely with experienced attorneys on our Commercial Legal team to identify, create, and implement improvements to our contracting procedures.
- Curate internal guidance pages, contract templates, and clause libraries.
- Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders across our Sales, Ads Product Management, Finance, and other cross-functional teams.
- Be the first point of contact for our advertising Sales team’s questions regarding advertising contracts and procedures.
- Provide day-to-day support for the attorneys on our Commercial Legal team.
- Bachelor’s degree (JD a plus)
- Demonstrated experience as a Contracts Manager (or equivalent) on an in-house legal team, with prior experience at a social media or other technology company a plus.
- Familiarity with and understanding of online advertising and ad sales.
- Experience negotiating insertion orders and other ads sales agreements is a significant plus.
- A self-starter who is organized, detail-oriented, efficient, and enjoys being productive.
- An enthusiastic problem-solver focused on process improvement.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on written and verbal communication.
- You're enthusiastic about Reddit as a platform and want to join us on our journey to continue growing our business.
Click below to be taken to the Reddit hiring page.
LocationNew York City, NY
Contract LengthNot mentioned.
Compensation$117,700 - $156,400 (per year)
Keywordscontracts manager ads commercial legal associate general counsel ad sales insertion orders ad tech agreements sales ads product management finance jd social media online advertising process improvement project management written communication verbal communication equity restricted stock units commission medical insurance dental insurance vision insurance 401(k) program vacation parental leave base pay range reasonable accommodations disabilities disabled veterans
Looking for something similar to this position from Reddit? Check out our positings below.
United States, Remote
The Channel Experience Manager (Contract) at PlayStation is responsible for trade marketing expertise and activities in the territory, collaborating with commercial managers to negotiate strategies with retailers and maximize the value of trade marketing activities. This role involves developing trade marketing strategies, managing relationships with suppliers and retailers, and making recommendations to improve the consumer journey and increase revenue.
This job is for a Community Associate in Busan on a 12-month contract. The Community Associate will be responsible for hosting members and guests, building relationships within the community, ensuring operational efficiency, and promoting WeWork's service offerings.
Central Park Tower
This job is for a Community Manager in Perth on a 6-month contract. The Community Manager will be responsible for managing the member experience in multiple buildings, ensuring member satisfaction, and overseeing building operations and management.
Remote - United States
This job is for a Community Product Marketing Manager on a contract basis at Reddit. The role involves leading product marketing for core experience products, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and driving marketing plans and strategies for launching new consumer experiences.