Fastly is seeking a proactive and strategic Contracts Manager to join their team. The Contracts Manager will be responsible for managing all stages of the contract lifecycle, collaborating with various teams, and negotiating commercial contracts. This position requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do
- Prioritise and provide timely responses to a high volume of internal requests for legal support on revenue transactions, agreement negotiations, and general contractual inquiries
- Utilise Contracts Lifecycle Management (CLM) software to manage and process contracts from the initial request received to final execution and opportunity close
- Collaborate closely with quote-to-cash teams such as Deal Strategy, Sales, Revenue Operations, and Sales Operations to draft non-standard contractual terms for large enterprise customers
- Review and negotiate commercial contracts (including SaaS agreements, data processing agreements, partner agreements, procurement agreements, and NDAs) with the support of our attorneys
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously on a time-sensitive basis to meet deadlines in a dynamic and demanding environment with a globally distributed team
- Ad-hoc non-contracts Law department projects as may come up from time to time
- Interpret and analyse existing contracts to identify and understand stakeholder needs to proactively resolve issues and provide guidance on business risk
- Serve as primary resource for Fastly operational contracting processes and policies for EMEA Sales organisation
- Produce and deliver internal training in support of company best practices
- Assist with developing and improving processes, playbooks, templates, and system automations to solve for identified gaps, inconsistencies, and inefficiencies
- Experience with CRM and CPQ software such as salesforce.com and automated contract management solutions such as DocuSign
- In-house company experience is preferred, but paralegals or those with contracts experience at law firms are encouraged to apply
- At least 1-3 years of contracts or legal related experience, preferably in the tech industry
- Exercise sound reasoning and judgment to resolve complex issues and properly handle confidential and sensitive information
- Thrive in fast-paced environments
- Ability to be versatile, flexible, and wear many hats
- A curious spirit who explores the “whys”
- Facilitator with strong execution skills
- Service-oriented and enjoys working with sellers
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including across multiple applications and platforms; excellent record-keeping skills are a must!
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with technology and familiarity with, or willingness to learn, technical elements of multiple business applications
- Experience as a negotiator managing the review, negotiation, and drafting of redlines of various types of contracts
- Experience implementing a new CLM
- Bachelor's degree
Click below to be taken to the Fastly hiring page.
LocationLondon, United Kingdom
Contract Length12 Months
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordscontracts lifecycle management (clm) software salesforce.com docusign
Looking for something similar to this position from Fastly? Check out our positings below.
10 days ago
Seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join Roku's Legal team in Austin, Chicago, or Boston, responsible for managing the contracting process, preparing contracts, and implementing new processes to streamline operations.
19 days ago
$66,750 - $98,000 (per year)
New York, NY United States of America
This job is for a Contracts Manager at WeWork's Transaction Strategy team in New York. The role involves supporting the Legal and Sales teams in various aspects of their work, including drafting and negotiating contracts, managing legal projects, and improving processes.
30 days ago
This job is for a Contracts Specialist at Mozilla Corporation. The role involves reviewing, drafting, and negotiating various types of contracts, as well as coordinating with different departments to ensure contract reviews and approvals are completed. The ideal candidate should have experience in contracts management, strong communication skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
$127,900 - $225,700 (per year)
United States - Remote
The job is for a Senior Contracts Manager on the Commercial Legal team at DoorDash. The role involves negotiating complex agreements with enterprise restaurant merchants, managing a team of outsourced attorneys, and driving process improvements to support the business.