Spread Operations Program Lead (Contract)
The job is for a Spread Operations Program Lead at Instacart on a 6-month contract basis. The role involves analyzing data, identifying patterns, and driving solutions to improve efficiency and quality in customer experience and retailer clarity. The Program Lead will also be responsible for overseeing shopper and catalog quality programs and developing strategies for the stability of the Instacart platform.
What you'll do
- Responsible for leading projects and work streams to meet goals and objectives with a high degree of precision while adapting to unexpected issues and proactively driving solutions
- Ensure accurate and granular reporting on performance and QA for improvement areas
- Develop deep subject matter expertise in Customer and Shopper Transactions
- Create & maintain detailed documentation of operational procedures including regularly auditing current policies
- Analyze problems logically with a focus on attention to detail while maintaining confidentiality
- Effectively communicate to cross-functional stakeholders new trends and unusual cases, helping size business impact and gain deep rooted buy-in for sustainable wins
- Optimize supporting processes through multiple iterations, standardizing to the point of near-automation
- Research and analyze data using internal and external tools to identify fraudulent activity and understand opportunities to minimize fraud and reduce unnecessary customer impact
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure a high level of compliance, while also developing long-term sustainable solutions.
- Resolve customer and shopper account issues through timely and effective responses
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Economics, Finance, Business or other related field
- 4-6 years work experience in a relevant field with demonstrated business acumen and a track record of leveraging data for business impact
- Strong proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead projects and work streams from inception to launch
- High degree of ownership and accountability
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong communication, writing, and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
- Ability to resolve critical and sensitive issues quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate within a high degree of confidentiality
- Experience in creating and improving processes
- Dedication to providing white-gloved customer service
- Strong understanding of SQL is a plus
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings or holiday when necessary
Click below to be taken to the Instacart hiring page.
LocationUnited States - Remote
Contract Length6 Months
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsexcel/google sheets sql
Looking for something similar to this position from Instacart? Check out our positings below.
4 days ago
Remote - Spain
This contract role at Reddit involves leading content curation operations in Spain, focusing on engaging Redditors through strategic content programming decisions, trend analysis, and community management.
4 days ago
Remote - Philippines
This contract role as a Content Lead at Reddit focuses on deepening Reddit's global presence by curating and managing content for users in the Philippines, leveraging local trends and data to enhance user experiences and engagement on the platform.
4 days ago
Remote - Italy
Lead the content strategy for Italy users on Reddit, focusing on operational curation and community engagement to deepen Reddit's global presence and enhance user experiences.
19 days ago
Remote - Spain
This job is for a Growth Lead in Spain on a contract basis. The role involves building new communities, managing content, and spearheading growth marketing efforts to deepen Reddit's global presence and attract and retain users in the Spanish market.