Digital Analytics Manager - Contract
The job is for a Digital Analytics Manager on a contract basis. The role involves overseeing analytics support for the Digital Transformation workstream, developing measurement frameworks, collecting tracking requirements, conducting analytics QA, and providing digital analytics support to stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Serving as the dedicated digital analytics representative for the Digital Transformation workstream, overseeing all elements of analytics support needed (developing measurement frameworks, collecting tracking requirements and relaying to technical partners, analytics QA, impact reporting/analysis, etc.)
- Serve as the liaison between the Digital Transformation working groups and the broader digital analytics team
- Partner with stakeholders to develop measurement frameworks for Digital Transformation initiatives to ensure that project objectives are clearly articulated and paired with logical success metrics.
- Provide ad-hoc digital analytics support to Digital Transformation stakeholders
- Develop digital analytics dashboards and visualizations that enable stakeholders and decision makers to understand KPI trends, attainment to target and key insights, at a glance
- Collect tracking requirements for new digital initiatives and translate those requirements to our technical partners for implementation in Google Tag Manager, data layer, and Google Analytics
- Conduct analytics QA to ensure that tracking requirements have been successfully implemented
- Create standardized digital performance reporting products that enable partners/stakeholders to understand performance
- Conduct regular cadence digital performance reviews with partners/stakeholders that provide stakeholders with an understanding of business performance and opportunities to optimize the digital journey for users
- Mastery with a web analytics tool, preferably Google Analytics
- Proficiency developing data visualization products/dashboards using tools like Data/Looker Studio or Tableau that allow stakeholders to understand KPI trends and key insights, at a glance
- Leveraging digital analytics data to generate actionable insights and effectively communicating them to decision makers
- Effectively communicating complex analytical/technological topics to non-technical audiences
- Effectively communicating business/reporting requirements to development/technology/product management partners for tag/data layer implementation
- Presenting digital analytics insights in a clear and compelling manner to executive leadership/decision makers
Click below to be taken to the Okta hiring page.
Contract LengthContract duration: Not specified
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsgoogle analytics data/looker studio tableau google tag manager sql
Looking for something similar to this position from Okta? Check out our positings below.
4 days ago
Remote - Spain
This contract role at Reddit involves leading content curation operations in Spain, focusing on engaging Redditors through strategic content programming decisions, trend analysis, and community management.
4 days ago
Remote - Philippines
This contract role as a Content Lead at Reddit focuses on deepening Reddit's global presence by curating and managing content for users in the Philippines, leveraging local trends and data to enhance user experiences and engagement on the platform.
4 days ago
Remote - Italy
Lead the content strategy for Italy users on Reddit, focusing on operational curation and community engagement to deepen Reddit's global presence and enhance user experiences.
19 days ago
Remote - Spain
This job is for a Growth Lead in Spain on a contract basis. The role involves building new communities, managing content, and spearheading growth marketing efforts to deepen Reddit's global presence and attract and retain users in the Spanish market.