Senior Recruiter- Contract 6 Months (Remote, USA)
Grafana LabsContract Position
This job is for a Senior Recruiter on a 6-month contract basis, supporting the GTM teams and leaders at Grafana Labs. The responsibilities include full-cycle recruitment, sourcing passive candidates, and working with various teams across the organization.
What you'll do
- Running full-cycle recruitment
- Engaging with passive and active talent internationally
- Guiding candidates through the hiring journey
- Generating offers
- Handing off new hires to People Ops Specialist for onboarding
- Owning high-volume recruiting across various roles
- Supporting R&D roles as needed
- Sourcing candidates
- Working in a remote-first company
- Communicating effectively
- Thriving in a high-paced environment
- Familiarity with Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter
- 8+ Years recruiting experience working with senior leaders in SaaS/Tech space.
- Own high-volume recruiting across a variety of roles across Sales, Marketing, Solutions Engineering, Support, Sales Development, etc.
- Be experienced supporting R&D roles as needed.
- Sourcing is a big part of your role. You are confident engaging passive candidates and utilizing the team’s networks and technical experience to engage with candidates appropriately.
- Work in a remote-first company where communication is key.
- You’re comfortable in a high-paced environment. You embrace change and ambiguity.
- You’re familiar with Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Available to work on a 6 month contract position in the United States.
Click below to be taken to the Grafana Labs hiring page.
LocationUnited States (Remote)
Contract Length6 Months
Compensation$4800 - $5300 (per hour)
Keywordsgreenhouse linkedin recruiter
Looking for something similar to this position from Grafana Labs? Check out our positings below.
Hyderabad, India (Remote
An experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is sought to build LivePerson's teams in India, ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations, sourcing candidates, coordinating interviews, evaluating candidates, negotiating offers, and assisting with onboarding employees.
2 days ago
$50 - $60 (per hour)
South San Francisco, CA
Join insitro on a temporary contract basis to drive talent acquisition efforts and shape the future of drug discovery through innovative sourcing strategies and collaboration with a diverse team.
4 days ago
Responsible for finding top talent across Asia Pacific, the Senior Recruiter at Datadog plays a crucial role in identifying, engaging, and converting candidates into valuable team members, while also enhancing the recruitment process and fostering relationships with hiring managers.
4 days ago
$97,000 - $140,000 (per year)
Boston, MA, USA; New York, NY, USA
You will be the face of recruiting at Datadog, responsible for finding the best talent and playing a critical role in identifying great candidates, telling the Datadog story, and turning them into great employees.