Recruiting Coordinator, Contractor
This job is for a Recruiting Coordinator at Roku, where the candidate will be responsible for coordinating communications with candidates and hiring managers, managing interview logistics, and supporting various talent operations projects. The ideal candidate should have strong customer service skills, the ability to handle a high volume of tasks, and be detail-oriented.
What you'll do
- The ability to form successful and strong relationships with our internal client teams
- Establish working relationships with recruitment team, hiring managers, and candidates
- Greet candidates and ensure a positive onsite experience
- Schedule and communicate interview details
- As needed, coordinate candidate travel, logistics, and reimbursement
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist with Talent Ops projects and initiatives
- Support aspects of the new hire process and onboarding
- 2 to 3 years of staffing related experience
- Strong understanding of administrative operations in Staffing/HR
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be highly proficient calendaring in Outlook
- Must have experience utilizing an applicant tracking system (ATS), Greenhouse or Workday preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain confidentiality, conduct business in ethical manner, present a credible image and accept and follow direction
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is an absolute must
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with employees, candidates, vendors, contractors, and management in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Click below to be taken to the Roku hiring page.
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsms office suite outlook greenhouse workday
Looking for something similar to this position from Roku? Check out our positings below.
Hyderabad, India (Remote
An experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is sought to build LivePerson's teams in India, ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations, sourcing candidates, coordinating interviews, evaluating candidates, negotiating offers, and assisting with onboarding employees.
2 days ago
$50 - $60 (per hour)
South San Francisco, CA
Join insitro on a temporary contract basis to drive talent acquisition efforts and shape the future of drug discovery through innovative sourcing strategies and collaboration with a diverse team.
4 days ago
Responsible for finding top talent across Asia Pacific, the Senior Recruiter at Datadog plays a crucial role in identifying, engaging, and converting candidates into valuable team members, while also enhancing the recruitment process and fostering relationships with hiring managers.
4 days ago
$97,000 - $140,000 (per year)
Boston, MA, USA; New York, NY, USA
You will be the face of recruiting at Datadog, responsible for finding the best talent and playing a critical role in identifying great candidates, telling the Datadog story, and turning them into great employees.