Technical Recruiter - Contract
This job is for a Technical Recruiter at Lyft, responsible for managing the full-cycle recruiting process in Mexico and sourcing candidates for technical/engineering roles. The recruiter will work closely with internal stakeholders to develop sourcing strategies, build a talent pipeline, and negotiate offers. Fluency in English is required for this position.
What you'll do
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for all hiring in Mexico across multiple pipelines, ensuring a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues
- Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring managers and any relevant stakeholders and working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Technical recruiting experience, in-house and/or agency
- Specific experience managing technical pipelines (Software Engineering mostly - big plus if you have experience recruiting Data Engineering/Data Science/Data Analyst roles)
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple creative channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- Experience with Greenhouse & GEM a big plus
- Has built and maintains a broad network of talent
- Exposure to high-growth, fast-paced environments
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is required for this position as this role requires interaction with Lyft employees and stakeholders in other Regions and Lyft offices globally.
Click below to be taken to the Lyft hiring page.
LocationMexico City, Mexico
Contract Length12 Months
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordssoftware engineering data engineering data science data analyst greenhouse gem
Looking for something similar to this position from Lyft? Check out our positings below.
Hyderabad, India (Remote
An experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is sought to build LivePerson's teams in India, ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations, sourcing candidates, coordinating interviews, evaluating candidates, negotiating offers, and assisting with onboarding employees.
2 days ago
$50 - $60 (per hour)
South San Francisco, CA
Join insitro on a temporary contract basis to drive talent acquisition efforts and shape the future of drug discovery through innovative sourcing strategies and collaboration with a diverse team.
4 days ago
Responsible for finding top talent across Asia Pacific, the Senior Recruiter at Datadog plays a crucial role in identifying, engaging, and converting candidates into valuable team members, while also enhancing the recruitment process and fostering relationships with hiring managers.
4 days ago
$97,000 - $140,000 (per year)
Boston, MA, USA; New York, NY, USA
You will be the face of recruiting at Datadog, responsible for finding the best talent and playing a critical role in identifying great candidates, telling the Datadog story, and turning them into great employees.