Italy Community Operations (Contract)
This job is a contract role for Italy Community Operations at Reddit. The role involves spearheading initiatives to connect with local volunteer moderators, gaining market knowledge, iterating and scaling the consumer growth playbook, and collaborating with various internal teams. Fluency in Italian and deep understanding of Italian culture are required for this position.
What you'll do
- Be a public face with our local volunteer moderators to build trust and drive engagement, mediating conflicts and helping drive solutions
- Cultivate, recruit, educate, and grow a local community of moderators, content creators, influencers, etc.
- Gain a deep understanding and specialized market knowledge to understand user and moderator pain points, competitors, and market opportunity
- Iterate, innovate, and scale the consumer growth playbook by recognizing new opportunities, suggesting bold ideas, and programs, and persuading internal teams to align on new plans
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative insights to optimize and improve the international consumer growth playbook
- Identify the best channels to seed new communities and increase supply in existing communities: grow verticals of communities using any means at your disposal
- Be obsessive about achieving aggressive goals and outcomes
- Run reports, build dashboards, analyze data, set KPIs, and execute impactful community initiatives
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Community, Engineering, Marketing, Safety, and BD
- 2-3 years of operations management, product consulting, community operations, or tech background
- A healthy blend of operations, growth, project management, and community management expertise
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Italian culture, including current events, politics, customs, traditions, language, topics of interest, taboos, etc.
- Data-driven and analytical mindset to assess process performance and financial viability (excel modeling skills necessary, SQL knowledge helpful)
- Succinct and persuasive communicator: collaborate effectively across internal teams, local users, moderators, partners, content creators, influencers, etc.
- Results-obsessed: outstanding execution and high attention to detail
- Deep interest in developing and driving independent projects, framing issues, testing hypotheses, and iterating on process improvements
- Proficiency in Italian and English and resident of Italy
Click below to be taken to the Reddit hiring page.
LocationRemote - Italy
Contract LengthContract duration not mentioned.
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Looking for something similar to this position from Reddit? Check out our positings below.
4 days ago
Remote - Spain
This contract role at Reddit involves leading content curation operations in Spain, focusing on engaging Redditors through strategic content programming decisions, trend analysis, and community management.
4 days ago
Remote - Philippines
This contract role as a Content Lead at Reddit focuses on deepening Reddit's global presence by curating and managing content for users in the Philippines, leveraging local trends and data to enhance user experiences and engagement on the platform.
4 days ago
Remote - Italy
Lead the content strategy for Italy users on Reddit, focusing on operational curation and community engagement to deepen Reddit's global presence and enhance user experiences.
19 days ago
Remote - Spain
This job is for a Growth Lead in Spain on a contract basis. The role involves building new communities, managing content, and spearheading growth marketing efforts to deepen Reddit's global presence and attract and retain users in the Spanish market.