Recruiting Coordinator, Contract
The job summary for this position would be: "Join our growing Recruiting team as a Contract Recruiting Coordinator, responsible for scheduling and coordinating interviews, providing exceptional candidate experience, and developing strategies to meet the challenges of our rapidly changing AI industry."
What you'll do
- Schedule, coordinate, and confirm candidate interviews across multiple time zones.
- Handle all cancellations and rescheduled interviews promptly and efficiently.
- Communicate changes to relevant parties and update internal systems accordingly.
- Serve as the on-call point person during after PST-workhours to address urgent coordination issues
- Act independently to resolve scheduling conflicts and challenges that may arise outside regular working hours
- Must have expert level speaking and written proficiency in the English language
- Experience managing high-volume scheduling across multiple timezones
- Experience with common Talent/Recruiting tools and systems, such as Greenhouse
Looking for something similar to this position from scaleai? Check out our positings below.
Hyderabad, India (Remote
An experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is sought to build LivePerson's teams in India, ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations, sourcing candidates, coordinating interviews, evaluating candidates, negotiating offers, and assisting with onboarding employees.
2 days ago
$50 - $60 (per hour)
South San Francisco, CA
Join insitro on a temporary contract basis to drive talent acquisition efforts and shape the future of drug discovery through innovative sourcing strategies and collaboration with a diverse team.
4 days ago
Responsible for finding top talent across Asia Pacific, the Senior Recruiter at Datadog plays a crucial role in identifying, engaging, and converting candidates into valuable team members, while also enhancing the recruitment process and fostering relationships with hiring managers.
4 days ago
$97,000 - $140,000 (per year)
Boston, MA, USA; New York, NY, USA
You will be the face of recruiting at Datadog, responsible for finding the best talent and playing a critical role in identifying great candidates, telling the Datadog story, and turning them into great employees.