Marketing Associate (Contract)
The job is for a Marketing Associate (Contract) at Cloudflare. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales or marketing, be willing to communicate within the team, and enjoy working on business growth and personal growth. This is a contract role for 12 months.
What you'll do
- Responsible for both online and offline marketing tactics and execution with regional marketing. Work in cross-functional teams and collaborate closely with sales, APAC marketing and marketing agencies.
- Own the event preparation and execution process
- Perform marketing tasks such as setting up campaigns using Salesforce and Marketo and completing a variety of tasks related to the event, including creating LPs, sending invitations/thank you emails, and uploading leads to Salesforce.
- Complete order and payment operations such as PR/PO/Invoice in Coupa etc., ensure the budget sheet is accurate, current and updated, and manage budgets in both Japanese Yen and US Dollars.
- Review translations for e-book, blogs and websites
- Report to the Regional Marketing based in Japan
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT industries/Marketing agency (regional marketing experience a plus) Language - Japanese (need to be as Native language), and English (Advance)
- Hands-on experience with Excel, Salesforce(CRM), Marketo (Campaign Management tool), Coupa, and Google Analytics, will be an advantage
- Having a strong sense of curiosity and passion for learning
- Project management/organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives at once
- Interpersonal skills, collaborative, and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments in different time zones
- In addition, you should have experience in planning, budgeting and managing events
Click below to be taken to the Cloudflare hiring page.
Contract Length12 Months
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordssalesforce marketo coupa google analytics
Looking for something similar to this position from Cloudflare? Check out our positings below.
15 days ago
Mexico City, Mexico
As Market Manager for Airbnb in Mexico or CCA, you will be responsible for managing professional host accounts, acquiring high-quality inventory, and building Airbnb's market presence in the assigned region. Your role will involve developing supply acquisition strategies, generating and converting supply leads, managing strategic partner relationships, and implementing scalable supply management strategies. Additionally, you will be the go-to source for local market information and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure long-term market success.
29 days ago
This job is for a DACH Marketing Associate on a 9-month contract basis. The role involves creating and executing marketing campaigns, managing projects, overseeing content and storytelling, collaborating with teams, and providing data-driven insights. The position is based in Berlin and requires strong German writing skills.
30 days ago
The job is for a Contract Manager at Cloudflare, a company that runs one of the world's largest networks. The Contract Manager will be responsible for reviewing, drafting, and negotiating various sales-related agreements, as well as managing contract lifecycles and maintaining a document management system. The position is based in Germany and requires frequent communication with other offices.
The job is for a Senior Guest Experience Manager in France on a 12-month contract. The role involves catering to the unique travel needs and preferences of high-profile clientele, including celebrities and influencers, by providing personalized and discreet services, ensuring a high level of guest satisfaction, and managing trip arrangements flawlessly.