Marketing Associate, India (Contract)
A Marketing Associate is needed to provide marketing support to the India Marketing team. The role involves managing events logistics, assisting with campaign execution, data management, budget tracking, communications, vendor management, and more. The position requires a minimum of 2+ years of previous experience as a marketing coordinator/associate, advanced knowledge of working with spreadsheets, proficiency with Google Workspace, and the ability to effectively work on multiple projects.
What you'll do
- End to end management of events logistics - including onsite support
- Assisting with all aspects of campaign execution - online & offline campaigns
- Managing leads cleanup & upload, support with creating review decks, event briefing decks, etc.
- Being responsible for all aspects of raising purchase orders - from prior approval to ensuring payments are made on time to supplier by working with finance
- Supporting all budget tracking
- Supporting internal and external communications as required - via newsletters etc. This will include collating data from various sources, writing copy etc.
- Coordination with event organisers, vendors etc for any campaign support
- Managing merchandise ordering and distribution
- Regular verbal and written status reporting to key stakeholders on projects or events
- Minimum 2+ years of previous experience as a marketing coordinator/associate
- Flexible with working hours as there may be event work, outside of business hours
- Advanced knowledge in working with spreadsheets – pivot tables, formulas such as vlookup, filters, sorting, familiar with working in multiple screens and comparing data
- Proficiency with Google Workspace - Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional team members across sales & marketing
- Additional requirements : Attention to detail , good communication skills ( written & verbal ) and strong project management skills
Click below to be taken to the Cloudflare hiring page.
Contract Length12 Months
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsgoogle workspace spreadsheets pivot tables formulas vlookup filters sorting multiple screens comparing data
Looking for something similar to this position from Cloudflare? Check out our positings below.
19 days ago
$54,000 - $69,000 (per year)
This job is a Senior IT Helpdesk Support role based in Berlin, offering a hybrid work arrangement with 3-4 days in the office and 1-2 days working remotely. The role involves providing support to Mozillians, resolving escalated issues, administering SaaS applications, driving process improvement, and managing user accounts. The ideal candidate should have experience supporting Windows and Mac in an enterprise environment, proficiency in SaaS support, excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
19 days ago
This job is for a Senior IT Helpdesk Support position based in Berlin, offering a hybrid work arrangement with 3-4 days in the office and 1-2 days remote. The role involves providing support to Mozillians, resolving escalated issues, administering SaaS applications, driving process improvement, and managing user accounts. Strong skills in Windows and Mac support, SaaS support, problem-solving, and communication are required.
Lyft is seeking a highly organized, efficient, and energetic Contract Recruiting Coordinator for a 6-month position in Toronto. The role involves managing the end-to-end candidate experience, coordinating high-volume interview activity, and supporting data accuracy and communication efforts. The ideal candidate should be adaptable, detail-oriented, and possess excellent communication skills.
This job is a Senior IT Helpdesk Support position based in Berlin, offering a hybrid work arrangement with 3-4 days in the office and 1-2 days remote. The role involves providing technical support to internal users, configuring and setting up various devices, administering SaaS applications, and driving process improvement changes.