Senior Data Scientist, Causal Inference - Marketing Technology (12 - 18 Month Contract)
This job is for a Senior Data Scientist specializing in Causal Inference in the Marketing Technology team at Airbnb. The role involves improving measurement of brand marketing, developing insights to support campaign planning and optimization, and working on projects such as estimating the impact of offline media and improving campaign targeting.
What you'll do
- Apply or develop causal inferences methods to estimate the effect of Airbnb’s offline advertising
- Design and analyze experiments to measure the effectiveness of our digital marketing spend
- Generate insights about customer segments and the company's most valuable guests to improve ad effectiveness and optimize spend
- Work closely with a range of stakeholders to design and implement measurement of brand marketing campaigns
- Think strategically about opportunities to improve and scale our brand measurement and customer insights
- 4+ years industry experience in a quantitative analysis role (2+ years with PhD degree)
- Strong knowledge of causal inference and experimentation
- Skilled in statistical programming (Python or R) and database usage (SQL)
- Ability to solve business problems using appropriate methods and models
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross functional partners of varying technical levels and drive impact
- Ability to translate complex findings and results into a compelling narrative
Looking for something similar to this position from AirBnB? Check out our positings below.
15 days ago
$35 - $45 (per hour)
Los Angeles, CA
This job is for a Content Operations Specialist on a contract basis at Twitch. The role involves reviewing, prioritizing, and scheduling content programs, as well as writing and editing code to curate streams and applying categorization/taxonomies to optimize collections of content.
16 days ago
$73 - $90 (per hour)
This job is for a Senior Software Engineer in MLOps on a contract basis. The role involves working with a talented team to build a leading platform for medical research using machine learning algorithms on a large clinical data set. The engineer will collaborate with the AI research team, design ML infrastructure, optimize performance, and work with complex data types.
23 days ago
$34 - $38 (per hour)
United States - Remote
The Trust & Safety Analyst, Law Enforcement Response (Contract) position at Instacart involves fielding inquiries from law enforcement regarding user data disclosure policies, conducting investigations, drafting responses to legal requests, and supporting team members with program management tasks. The role requires excellent writing skills, the ability to communicate complex policy and legal issues, and familiarity with legal language and the criminal justice system. The position is a 6-month contract, paid hourly.
25 days ago
Remote - Mexico
This job is for a Senior Backend Engineer at Reddit, where the candidate will work on the highest impact project in a team of brilliant engineers. They will be responsible for moving fast while delivering a quality product, contributing to team strategy, and communicating effectively with product managers and designers to craft compelling user experiences.