Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
This job is for a Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) who will be responsible for managing interview scheduling and logistics, maintaining applicant tracking systems, partnering with hiring teams, and implementing recruiting processes. The role requires 6+ months of recruiting or campus coordination experience, the ability to navigate internal relationships, and working knowledge of data-driven decision-making.
What you'll do
- Coordinate phone and virtual interviews across Asia-Pacific (primarily India)
- Maintain our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) and Scheduling Automation Platform (GoodTime), ensuring data accuracy
- Partner with teams (TA Partners, Sourcers, Hiring Teams, Candidate Experience Team) to learn about, prioritize, and fulfill hiring need
- Help implement and update recruiting processes by identifying opportunities for efficiencies
- Onboard new team members with TA leadership
- Establish relationships with candidates, hiring teams, and the greater TA organization to initiate projects of impact to refine our processes and improve our delivery
- 6+ months of Recruiting or Campus Coordination experience
- Ability to navigate internal relationships to achieve positive outcomes
- Working knowledge of applying data to make decisions
- Success with managing or supporting projects end-to-end
Click below to be taken to the Databricks hiring page.
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Looking for something similar to this position from Databricks? Check out our positings below.
4 days ago
$66,400 - $89,800 (per year)
San Francisco, California
As a Recruiting Operations Coordinator at Intercom, you will be responsible for delivering an optimal recruiter and candidate interview experience by managing the end-to-end interview scheduling process, supporting global teams with complex scheduling requests, and providing general recruiting systems support. This role requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
11 days ago
$22 - $36 (per hour)
The job is a 4-month contract position as a Candidate Experience Specialist at GitLab. The role involves collaborating with recruiters and hiring teams, maintaining process information, coordinating the interview process, creating employment contracts, and promoting the company's values and culture.
26 days ago
This job is a 6-month contract position as a Recruiting Coordinator, where you will be responsible for managing interview scheduling and logistics, maintaining the Applicant Tracking System, and collaborating with various teams to fulfill hiring needs and improve recruiting processes.
Lyft is seeking a highly organized, efficient, and energetic Contract Recruiting Coordinator for a 6-month position in Toronto. The role involves managing the end-to-end candidate experience, coordinating high-volume interview activity, and supporting data accuracy and communication efforts. The ideal candidate should be adaptable, detail-oriented, and possess excellent communication skills.