HR Project Analyst ( Contract)
This job is a temporary contract position on the HR Transformation team, where the candidate will be responsible for supporting HR process design and transformation projects, as well as managing change management documentation. The role requires strong communication and organizational skills, as well as experience in supporting large-scale HR projects.
What you'll do
- Prepare requirements gathering templates for the stakeholders
- Conduct intake sessions with the stakeholders to capture existing HR processes end to end and the stakeholders’ role in owning them
- Identify existing gaps and blockers, risks and opportunities for scaling during the requirements gathering phase
- Capture stakeholders’ input and take notes & actions during project meetings & calls
- Support the project manager in escalating as appropriate for any potential timeline challenges or blockers
- Proactively review & manage the team’s project tracking documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of experience in supporting large scale HR projects, HR system implementations as an analyst, administrator or HR generalist
- Proactive and comfortable navigating through ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills: ability to clearly articulate questions, needs, and issues across stakeholders
- Strong writing skills
- Strong presentation building skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with SuccessFactors, Greenhouse and/or Zendesk is a plus
- Adaptability and coachability
Click below to be taken to the MongoDB hiring page.
Contract LengthContract duration: Temporary maternity cover contract
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordssuccessfactors greenhouse zendesk
Looking for something similar to this position from MongoDB? Check out our positings below.
4 days ago
$66,400 - $89,800 (per year)
San Francisco, California
As a Recruiting Operations Coordinator at Intercom, you will be responsible for delivering an optimal recruiter and candidate interview experience by managing the end-to-end interview scheduling process, supporting global teams with complex scheduling requests, and providing general recruiting systems support. This role requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
11 days ago
$22 - $36 (per hour)
The job is a 4-month contract position as a Candidate Experience Specialist at GitLab. The role involves collaborating with recruiters and hiring teams, maintaining process information, coordinating the interview process, creating employment contracts, and promoting the company's values and culture.
26 days ago
This job is a 6-month contract position as a Recruiting Coordinator, where you will be responsible for managing interview scheduling and logistics, maintaining the Applicant Tracking System, and collaborating with various teams to fulfill hiring needs and improve recruiting processes.
Lyft is seeking a highly organized, efficient, and energetic Contract Recruiting Coordinator for a 6-month position in Toronto. The role involves managing the end-to-end candidate experience, coordinating high-volume interview activity, and supporting data accuracy and communication efforts. The ideal candidate should be adaptable, detail-oriented, and possess excellent communication skills.