Career Coach (External Contractor) - Data Science (Saudi Arabia )
This job is for a Career Coach (External Contractor) in the field of Data Science in Saudi Arabia. The role involves providing career support to Udacity students, conducting webinars and sessions, building a sense of community, and assisting with employment requests.
What you'll do
- Attend bi-weekly meetings with Udacity careers ops for discussing students’ progress
- Conduct webinars and/or sessions to deliver careers and initial freelancing experience to Udacity learners
- Support Udacity learners and build a strong sense of community through motivational posts, sharing your knowledge, sharing helpful articles, and answering students’ questions
- Support in increasing the program’s survey responses
- Occasionally assisting with hiring partners’ employment requests (announcements, filtration, and screening)
- Residing in Saudi Arabia is a must
- Bilingual in Arabic and English
- 2+ Years of Technical Experience in the field of Data Science (Data Analyst/Programming for Data Science/Business Analytics) is a must
- Experience in teaching the basics of career development concepts and public speaking is an added plus
- Basic knowledge of recruitment and headhunting skills
- English proficiency both written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to lead and coach a group of students and build a strong community
- Familiarity with the GCC market’s general careers and employment map and characteristics
- Ability to assist Udacity students in identifying personal goals, developing leadership skills, and planning career moves
- Experience in quick resume and LinkedIn profiles screening
- Completion of one of Udacity Nanodegree programs is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication including PowerPoint presentations
Click below to be taken to the Udacity hiring page.
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsartificial intelligence machine learning data science autonomous systems cloud computing
Looking for something similar to this position from Udacity? Check out our positings below.
This job is for a Senior Consumer Researcher at Intercom, a customer service platform. The role involves conducting research and data analysis to drive evidence-based decisions, provide actionable insights, and improve customer experience.
This job is for a Session Lead (External Contractor) - Product Manager in Saudi Arabia. The Session Lead will provide technical support to learners in their Nanodegree journey, conduct virtual sessions, and assist with career coaching. The position requires proficiency in English and Arabic, technical competence in product management, and at least 2 years of experience in a product management role.
This job is for a Session Lead (External Contractor) in Saudi Arabia, focused on Digital Transformation and Data Science for Business Leaders. The Session Lead will be responsible for conducting virtual sessions with students, answering their technical questions, and ensuring their progress in the program.
This job is for a Session Lead (External Contractor) in Saudi Arabia, focused on Digital Transformation and Artificial Intelligence for Business Leaders. The Session Lead will be responsible for managing weekly Connect sessions with students, coordinating between students and the Udacity Connect team, and reporting attendance and progress to the Mentor's dashboard.