Korean Speaking Mentors (Independent Contractor): Business Analytics Mentor & Project Reviewer
This job is for Korean-speaking mentors who will provide technical support and personalized feedback to students in the fields of Business Analytics, including skills such as Business KPIs, Forecast modeling, Quantitative Data Visualization, SQL, Probability and Statistics. The mentors will work as independent contractors and have the flexibility to set their own schedule.
What you'll do
- Provide support to students by responding to technical queries over our Knowledge platform.
- Maintain a response time of less than 1 working hour for student queries through our Knowledge Hub.
- Provide technically accurate and thorough answers.
- Review project submissions and provide personalized feedback.
- Ensure that project submissions are original work and have not been plagiarized.
- Maintain a review time of less than 8 working hours for project submission.
- Language Competence: Proficient in English & Korean Writing and Speaking Skills
- Technical Competence: Business KPIs, Forecast modeling, Quantitative Data Visualization, SQL, Probability and Statistics
- Empathy for learners
- Flexibility for part-time, independent contract work
Click below to be taken to the Udacity hiring page.
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordssql probability and statistics
Looking for something similar to this position from Udacity? Check out our positings below.
23 days ago
$34 - $38 (per hour)
United States - Remote
The Trust & Safety Analyst, Law Enforcement Response (Contract) position at Instacart involves fielding inquiries from law enforcement regarding user data disclosure policies, conducting investigations, drafting responses to legal requests, and supporting team members with program management tasks. The role requires excellent writing skills, the ability to communicate complex policy and legal issues, and familiarity with legal language and the criminal justice system. The position is a 6-month contract, paid hourly.
30 days ago
United States, Remote
As a Data Engineer on the Future Technology Data Engineering team at Sony Interactive Entertainment, you will play a key role in designing and developing server-side applications for shaping, managing, and transforming data on a large geographically distributed infrastructure. You will contribute to improving the value of the data platform, empowering data-driven decisions across the organization, and working with the latest innovative technology.
This job is for a Tutor (External Contractor) in the field of Enterprise Security, with a requirement of proficiency in English and availability during CET timezone working hours. The responsibilities include providing technical support to students, answering questions, organizing community activities, and participating in online meetings with Udacity representatives. The job offers the opportunity to work remotely, earn additional income, and contribute to a vibrant international student community.
This job is for a Tutor (External Contractor) who will provide technical support and answer questions for students in an online learning platform. The tutor will also participate in organizing community activities and share relevant resources to enhance the learning experience.