Korean Speaking Mentors (Independent Contractor): C++ Mentor & Project Reviewer
This job is for Korean-speaking mentors who will provide technical support and personalized feedback to students in fields such as C++ programming, data structures, and algorithms. The mentors will be independent contractors and will have the opportunity to gain recognition for their technical knowledge, network with other mentors, earn additional income, and contribute to a global student community.
What you'll do
- Provide support to students by responding to technical queries over our Knowledge platform.
- Maintain a response time of less than 1 working hour for student queries through our Knowledge Hub.
- Provide technically accurate and thorough answers.
- Review project submissions and provide personalized feedback.
- Ensure that project submissions are original work and have not been plagiarized.
- Maintain a review time of less than 8 working hours for project submission.
- Language Competence: Proficient in English & Korean Writing and Speaking Skills
- Technical Competence: Computer Science and Programming, Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms
- #studentfirst mindset
- Empathy for learners
- Flexibility for part-time, independent contract work
Click below to be taken to the Udacity hiring page.
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsc++ computer science programming object-oriented programming data structures algorithms
Looking for something similar to this position from Udacity? Check out our positings below.
11 days ago
Remote - United States
This job is for a Usability Researcher on a contract basis. The role involves conducting qualitative research to understand user behavior and needs, and using that information to improve the user experience. The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of professional experience in user research and a background in psychology, sociology, statistics, or related fields.
$84,015 - $130,154 (per year)
Austin, Texas, United States
This job is for a Part-Time Surgery Operations Engineer at a company that is developing brain-computer interfaces. The role involves optimizing the patient's surgical experience, improving process efficiency, and implementing software solutions to automate and track surgical metrics. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of engineering principles, be excited about research and neurosurgery, and have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
This job is for a Technical Mentor with Udacity's C++ Nanodegree program. The Technical Mentor will provide technical support to students through 1:1 video calls, virtual technical deep-dive sessions, and group Q&A sessions. The mentor should have strong skills in C++ and knowledge of object-oriented programming, debugging and testing, memory management, and the latest features of C++.
This job is for Korean-speaking mentors who will provide technical support and personalized feedback to students in the fields of Autonomous Systems, Self Driving Car, and C++. The mentors will be independent contractors and will have the flexibility to set their own schedule.