Korean Speaking Mentors (Independent Contractor): Deep Learning Mentor & Project Reviewer
This job is for Korean-speaking mentors who will provide technical support to students in fields such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. The mentors will be responsible for responding to student queries and reviewing project submissions, while maintaining quick response and review times.
What you'll do
- Provide support to students by responding to technical queries over our Knowledge platform.
- Maintain a response time of less than 1 working hour for student queries through our Knowledge Hub.
- Provide technically accurate and thorough answers.
- Review project submissions and provide personalized feedback.
- Ensure that project submissions are original work and have not been plagiarized.
- Maintain a review time of less than 8 working hours for project submission.
- Language Competence: Proficient in English & Korean Writing and Speaking Skills
- Technical Competence: Artificial Intelligence, Python, Numpy, Pandas, Jupyter
- #studentfirst mindset
- Empathy for learners
- Flexibility for part-time, independent contract work
Click below to be taken to the Udacity hiring page.
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsartificial intelligence python numpy pandas jupyter
Looking for something similar to this position from Udacity? Check out our positings below.
15 days ago
$35 - $45 (per hour)
Los Angeles, CA
This job is for a Content Operations Specialist on a contract basis at Twitch. The role involves reviewing, prioritizing, and scheduling content programs, as well as writing and editing code to curate streams and applying categorization/taxonomies to optimize collections of content.
16 days ago
$73 - $90 (per hour)
This job is for a Senior Software Engineer in MLOps on a contract basis. The role involves working with a talented team to build a leading platform for medical research using machine learning algorithms on a large clinical data set. The engineer will collaborate with the AI research team, design ML infrastructure, optimize performance, and work with complex data types.
25 days ago
Remote - Mexico
This job is for a Senior Backend Engineer at Reddit, where the candidate will work on the highest impact project in a team of brilliant engineers. They will be responsible for moving fast while delivering a quality product, contributing to team strategy, and communicating effectively with product managers and designers to craft compelling user experiences.
30 days ago
United States, Remote
As a Data Engineer on the Future Technology Data Engineering team at Sony Interactive Entertainment, you will play a key role in designing and developing server-side applications for shaping, managing, and transforming data on a large geographically distributed infrastructure. You will contribute to improving the value of the data platform, empowering data-driven decisions across the organization, and working with the latest innovative technology.