Korean Speaking Mentors (Independent Contractor): Marketing Analytics Mentor & Project Reviewer
This job is for Korean-speaking mentors who will provide support to students in their academic journeys, specifically in marketing analytics. The mentors will be responsible for responding to technical queries, reviewing project submissions, and providing personalized feedback. The job offers opportunities to gain recognition for technical knowledge, network with other mentors, earn additional income, contribute to a global student community, and stay updated on cutting-edge technologies.
What you'll do
- Provide support to students by responding to technical queries over our Knowledge platform.
- Maintain a response time of less than 1 working hour for student queries through our Knowledge Hub.
- Provide technically accurate and thorough answers.
- Review project submissions and provide personalized feedback.
- Ensure that project submissions are original work and have not been plagiarized.
- Maintain a review time of less than 8 working hours for project submission.
- Language Competence: Proficient in English & Korean Writing and Speaking Skills
- Technical Competence: Excel, Tableau, Data Studios, Google Analytics
- #studentfirst mindset
- Empathy for learners
- Flexibility for part-time, independent contract work
Click below to be taken to the Udacity hiring page.
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsexcel tableau data studios google analytics
Looking for something similar to this position from Udacity? Check out our positings below.
23 days ago
$34 - $38 (per hour)
United States - Remote
The Trust & Safety Analyst, Law Enforcement Response (Contract) position at Instacart involves fielding inquiries from law enforcement regarding user data disclosure policies, conducting investigations, drafting responses to legal requests, and supporting team members with program management tasks. The role requires excellent writing skills, the ability to communicate complex policy and legal issues, and familiarity with legal language and the criminal justice system. The position is a 6-month contract, paid hourly.
St Louis, MO, United States
Field Technicians at Caper work with Caper Carts to diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues, provide feedback on the state of hardware and software, and collaborate with teammates to build the future of grocery. This is a flexible, part-time contract role that offers competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology.
New York, United States
Field Technicians work with Caper Carts across partner locations to diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues, providing valuable feedback on the state of the technology in the field. This contracted role offers flexible hours and the opportunity to work independently while being supported by a collaborative team.
New Jersey, United States
Field Technicians at Caper work with Caper Carts to diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues, provide feedback on the state of hardware and software in the field, and collaborate with teammates to contribute to the future of grocery. This is a flexible, part-time contract role with competitive compensation and benefits.