Session Lead (External Contractor) - Business Analytics Nanodegree (Arabic)
This job is for a Session Lead (External Contractor) in the Business Analytics Nanodegree (Arabic) program at Udacity. The Session Lead will be responsible for providing technical support to students, conducting weekly Connect sessions, explaining concepts, solving questions, and reporting student progress. Bilingual proficiency in English and Arabic is required, along with technical competence in areas such as data visualization and SQL.
What you'll do
- Managing weekly Connect sessions with students according to Udacity guidelines
- Creating the Udacity Connect session agenda & notes
- Coordinating between the students and the Udacity Connect team
- Reporting to Udacity the weekly overall attendance status of students & observations about each session
- Being present at every Connect session over Zoom, helping students introduce themselves, organizing students in groups and keeping track of time
- Explaining concepts of the Nanodegree program to your group of students when needed
- Solving questions raised by students during the Connect session
- Reporting student's attendance and progress to the Mentor's dashboard
- Communicating with students on Slack
- Weekly check-in with all students on their progress
- Bilingual (English and Arabic) is a must.
- Technical Competence: Descriptive Statistics, Spreadsheets, Excel Modelling, SQL, Tableau, and Data Visualization
- Graduate from any of the Business Analytics courses/Nanodegree programs is an added plus
- Experience teaching technical concepts and public speaking
- Experience organizing technical talks, events, or forums
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to lead a group of students
- Students-oriented mindset and focus on understanding their problems
- Innovative approach and proactivity with students that need help
- Positive character, trusted by the students, creating emotional ties in the group
- Existing tech network and experience in technical conversations & discussions
- Flexibility at their current job to take this challenge as a part-time, external contractor
Click below to be taken to the Udacity hiring page.
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsdescriptive statistics spreadsheets excel modelling sql tableau data visualization
Looking for something similar to this position from Udacity? Check out our positings below.
23 days ago
$34 - $38 (per hour)
United States - Remote
The Trust & Safety Analyst, Law Enforcement Response (Contract) position at Instacart involves fielding inquiries from law enforcement regarding user data disclosure policies, conducting investigations, drafting responses to legal requests, and supporting team members with program management tasks. The role requires excellent writing skills, the ability to communicate complex policy and legal issues, and familiarity with legal language and the criminal justice system. The position is a 6-month contract, paid hourly.
30 days ago
United States, Remote
As a Data Engineer on the Future Technology Data Engineering team at Sony Interactive Entertainment, you will play a key role in designing and developing server-side applications for shaping, managing, and transforming data on a large geographically distributed infrastructure. You will contribute to improving the value of the data platform, empowering data-driven decisions across the organization, and working with the latest innovative technology.
This job is for a Tutor (External Contractor) in the field of Enterprise Security, with a requirement of proficiency in English and availability during CET timezone working hours. The responsibilities include providing technical support to students, answering questions, organizing community activities, and participating in online meetings with Udacity representatives. The job offers the opportunity to work remotely, earn additional income, and contribute to a vibrant international student community.
This job is for a Tutor (External Contractor) who will provide technical support and answer questions for students in an online learning platform. The tutor will also participate in organizing community activities and share relevant resources to enhance the learning experience.