Session Lead (External Contractor) - Programming for Data Science (Saudi Arabia)
This job is for a Session Lead (External Contractor) in Programming for Data Science in Saudi Arabia. The Session Lead will provide technical support to learners in their Nanodegree journey, conduct virtual sessions, and assist students with their progress and technical questions.
What you'll do
- Managing weekly Connect sessions with students according to Udacity guidelines
- Creating the Udacity Connect session agenda & notes
- Coordinating between the students and the Udacity Connect team
- Reporting to Udacity the weekly overall attendance status of students & observations about each session
- Being present at every Connect session over Zoom, helping students introduce themselves, organizing students in groups and keeping track of time
- Explaining concepts of the Nanodegree program to your group of students when needed
- Solving questions raised by students during the Connect session
- Reporting student's attendance and progress to the Mentor's dashboard
- Communicating with students on Slack
- Weekly check-in with all students on their progress
- Residing in Saudi Arabia.
- Proficient in English and Arabic.
- Technical competence: Data programming tools: Python, SQL, command line, and git.
- 2+ years of working experience related to the above skillsets.
- Graduate from any of the Programming for Data Science related courses/Nanodegree programs is an added plus
- Experience teaching technical concepts and public speaking
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to lead a group of students
- Students-oriented mindset and focus on understanding their problems
- Innovative approach and proactivity with students that need help
- Positive character, trusted by the students, creating emotional ties in the group
- Existing tech network and experience in technical conversations & discussions
- Flexibility at their current job to take this challenge as a part-time, external contractor
Click below to be taken to the Udacity hiring page.
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordspython sql command line git
Looking for something similar to this position from Udacity? Check out our positings below.
15 days ago
$35 - $45 (per hour)
Los Angeles, CA
This job is for a Content Operations Specialist on a contract basis at Twitch. The role involves reviewing, prioritizing, and scheduling content programs, as well as writing and editing code to curate streams and applying categorization/taxonomies to optimize collections of content.
16 days ago
$73 - $90 (per hour)
This job is for a Senior Software Engineer in MLOps on a contract basis. The role involves working with a talented team to build a leading platform for medical research using machine learning algorithms on a large clinical data set. The engineer will collaborate with the AI research team, design ML infrastructure, optimize performance, and work with complex data types.
23 days ago
$34 - $38 (per hour)
United States - Remote
The Trust & Safety Analyst, Law Enforcement Response (Contract) position at Instacart involves fielding inquiries from law enforcement regarding user data disclosure policies, conducting investigations, drafting responses to legal requests, and supporting team members with program management tasks. The role requires excellent writing skills, the ability to communicate complex policy and legal issues, and familiarity with legal language and the criminal justice system. The position is a 6-month contract, paid hourly.
25 days ago
Remote - Mexico
This job is for a Senior Backend Engineer at Reddit, where the candidate will work on the highest impact project in a team of brilliant engineers. They will be responsible for moving fast while delivering a quality product, contributing to team strategy, and communicating effectively with product managers and designers to craft compelling user experiences.