Session Lead (External Contractor) - Programming Fundamentals (Egypt)
This job is for a Session Lead (External Contractor) in Egypt, specifically for the Programming Fundamentals Nanodegree. The Session Lead will be responsible for mentoring teenagers in the program, delivering virtual sessions, providing technical support, and guiding students throughout their learning journey.
What you'll do
- Leading weekly online sessions
- Creative, innovative approach for knowledge transfer to a younger group of students
- Proactively support students empathy and simplified, clear terminology
- The passion, patience, energy, and empathy to interact with teenagers and get them excited about their future in tech
- Experience teaching technical concepts and public speaking
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to lead a group of young students
- Student-oriented mindset and focus on understanding their problems
- Existing tech network and experience in technical conversations & discussions
- Flexibility at their current job to take this challenge as a part-time, external contractor
- A positive personality who can build trust and confidence among the students
Click below to be taken to the Udacity hiring page.
Contract LengthLong term program
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Looking for something similar to this position from Udacity? Check out our positings below.
15 days ago
$35 - $45 (per hour)
Los Angeles, CA
This job is for a Content Operations Specialist on a contract basis at Twitch. The role involves reviewing, prioritizing, and scheduling content programs, as well as writing and editing code to curate streams and applying categorization/taxonomies to optimize collections of content.
16 days ago
$73 - $90 (per hour)
This job is for a Senior Software Engineer in MLOps on a contract basis. The role involves working with a talented team to build a leading platform for medical research using machine learning algorithms on a large clinical data set. The engineer will collaborate with the AI research team, design ML infrastructure, optimize performance, and work with complex data types.
25 days ago
Remote - Mexico
This job is for a Senior Backend Engineer at Reddit, where the candidate will work on the highest impact project in a team of brilliant engineers. They will be responsible for moving fast while delivering a quality product, contributing to team strategy, and communicating effectively with product managers and designers to craft compelling user experiences.
30 days ago
$81,000 - $118,000 (per year)
The job is for a Staff Full Stack Software Engineer at Mozilla Corporation, specifically on the MDN Web Docs engineering team. The role involves maintaining and improving the MDN platform, developing new features, enhancing the build system, collaborating with various team members, and simplifying the integration of MDN data into other products.