Tutor (External Contractor) - Data Product Manager (Berlin Timezone)
This job is for a Tutor (External Contractor) - Data Product Manager in the Berlin timezone. The role involves providing technical support to students, answering questions, facilitating content, organizing community activities, and participating in online meetings. The job offers the opportunity to work remotely, earn additional income, and contribute to a vibrant international student community.
What you'll do
- Provide technical support for students daily over an online community forum
- Answer questions around course content over the forum and facilitate content for students who get stuck in learning
- Participate in organizing community activities in coordination with the forum’s admin to ensure a fun and engaging learning environment and to help in improving students’ progress (such as online webinars, technical quizzes, technical challenges..etc)
- Share interesting extracurricular information over its dedicated categories, such as content-related news articles and useful resources to enrich the personal and professional aspects of the community
- Attend regular online meetings/ office hours with Udacity representatives through zoom, the online forum, or other medians if needed
- Be responsive over close groups and discussions with Udacity representatives
- Provide students with 1:1 support over the community forum or using other medians if needed
- Tutors should check their private tutor’s category on the forum on a daily basis to be up to date with all the latest news from your peer tutors, community moderators, and your Udacity community manager
- English proficiency is a must
- Berlin residents or similar timezone residents
- Technical competence: Product Development, Rapid Prototyping, Experimentation, User-Centered Design, Product Strategy, Go-To-Market Strategy
- Basic knowledge of SQL, statistics and Hypothesis testing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 2+ years of working experience related to the above skillsets
- Graduate from Data product manager Nanodegree Program is a added plus
- Experience teaching technical concepts and public speaking
- Experience organizing technical talks, or webinars
- Ability to answer students' questions in English
- Positive character, trusted by the students, creating emotional ties in the group
- Existing tech network and experience in technical conversations & discussions
- Flexibility at their current job to take this challenge part-time as an external contractor
Click below to be taken to the Udacity hiring page.
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordssql statistics hypothesis testing
Looking for something similar to this position from Udacity? Check out our positings below.
23 days ago
$34 - $38 (per hour)
United States - Remote
The Trust & Safety Analyst, Law Enforcement Response (Contract) position at Instacart involves fielding inquiries from law enforcement regarding user data disclosure policies, conducting investigations, drafting responses to legal requests, and supporting team members with program management tasks. The role requires excellent writing skills, the ability to communicate complex policy and legal issues, and familiarity with legal language and the criminal justice system. The position is a 6-month contract, paid hourly.
30 days ago
United States, Remote
As a Data Engineer on the Future Technology Data Engineering team at Sony Interactive Entertainment, you will play a key role in designing and developing server-side applications for shaping, managing, and transforming data on a large geographically distributed infrastructure. You will contribute to improving the value of the data platform, empowering data-driven decisions across the organization, and working with the latest innovative technology.
This job is for a Tutor (External Contractor) in the field of Enterprise Security, with a requirement of proficiency in English and availability during CET timezone working hours. The responsibilities include providing technical support to students, answering questions, organizing community activities, and participating in online meetings with Udacity representatives. The job offers the opportunity to work remotely, earn additional income, and contribute to a vibrant international student community.
This job is for a Tutor (External Contractor) who will provide technical support and answer questions for students in an online learning platform. The tutor will also participate in organizing community activities and share relevant resources to enhance the learning experience.