Senior IT Helpdesk Support, 12 month Fixed Term Contract
This job is a Senior IT Helpdesk Support position based in Berlin, offering a hybrid work arrangement with 3-4 days in the office and 1-2 days remote. The role involves providing technical support to internal users, configuring and setting up various devices, administering SaaS applications, and driving process improvement changes.
What you'll do
- Support Mozillians via Slack, Jira Service Management, and email with their Service Requests and Incidents
- Resolve escalated issues in a fast-paced global support environment and provide appropriate follow-up
- Represent the Global Service Desk on IT projects partnering with various groups throughout Mozilla
- Administer SaaS applications like Google Workspace, Slack, Atlassian Suite
- Drive process improvement changes, lowering friction for our Mozillians and improving the Global Service Desk experience for all
- Proactively monitor upcoming software releases and patches that affect users and provide communications
- Manage LDAP user account operations and permissions
- Document all incidents and requests with detail, accuracy for both accurate metrics and to help build a rich IT knowledge base
- Demonstrated ability supporting both Windows & Mac in an enterprise environment
- Indepth experience in SaaS support (Atlassian, Google Workspace, Slack, etc.)
- Ability to work proficiently with minimal daily guidance to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, analytical, and leadership skills necessary for independent project work
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- High level of detail in all aspects of work, including tickets and knowledge articles
Click below to be taken to the Mozilla hiring page.
Contract Length12 month
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsslack jira service management email google workspace atlassian suite
Looking for something similar to this position from Mozilla? Check out our positings below.
4 days ago
Cary,North Carolina,United States
The job is for a Development Coordinator (Contract) at Epic Games. The role involves supporting Fortnite's operational processes, including coordinating datamine, review, and clearance processes, as well as providing administrative support to the Production team. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and experience with JIRA are desired qualifications for the position.
18 days ago
$32 - $42 (per hour)
San Francisco, CA
The job is for an Executive Business Partner (Contract) at Twitch, the world's biggest live streaming service. The role involves providing support and collaboration to the VP, Central Data & Research and the Chief Design Officer, managing complex calendaring and events, handling expense reporting, and coordinating various projects.
19 days ago
$54,000 - $69,000 (per year)
This job is a Senior IT Helpdesk Support role based in Berlin, offering a hybrid work arrangement with 3-4 days in the office and 1-2 days working remotely. The role involves providing support to Mozillians, resolving escalated issues, administering SaaS applications, driving process improvement, and managing user accounts. The ideal candidate should have experience supporting Windows and Mac in an enterprise environment, proficiency in SaaS support, excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
19 days ago
This job is for a Senior IT Helpdesk Support position based in Berlin, offering a hybrid work arrangement with 3-4 days in the office and 1-2 days remote. The role involves providing support to Mozillians, resolving escalated issues, administering SaaS applications, driving process improvement, and managing user accounts. Strong skills in Windows and Mac support, SaaS support, problem-solving, and communication are required.