Technical Sourcer (Contract Role)
This job is for a Technical Sourcer (Contract Role) at Duolingo. The role involves supporting outbound and inbound recruiting efforts for various technical roles, developing and maintaining a pipeline of top technical talent, conducting candidate interviews, and collaborating with recruiters and hiring managers.
What you'll do
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to support both outbound and inbound recruiting strategies for various technical roles including software engineering and product management
- Develop and maintain a rich pipeline of top technical talent through various sourcing strategies
- Attend intake meetings with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to gain an understanding of new roles
- Create market maps and share total addressable market insights with Recruiters to inform recruitment strategies
- Conduct first-round candidate interviews and share recommendations with Recruiters
- Work roughly between 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. EST, roughly
- Preferred up to 40 hours per week
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of high-volume outbound support for technical roles
- Demonstrable track record for authentically sourcing and growing relationships with diverse talent
- Experience conducting phone interviews
- Ability to work in a fast-growing and vibrant environment; passionate about getting into the details to problem solve and ensure success
- High attention to detail; stellar time management and organization skills
- Proficiency in G-Suite, applicant tracking systems, video conferencing technologies, calendar management
- Experience using tools like Greenhouse, SeekOut, Gem, AirTable, and Slack
- Prior experience in high-growth startup environments
- Experience building market maps
- Data-driven mentality, and a master at balancing efficiency and quality
- An impressive Duolingo streak!
Click below to be taken to the Duolingo hiring page.
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsgreenhouse seekout gem airtable slack
Looking for something similar to this position from Duolingo? Check out our positings below.
4 days ago
$66,400 - $89,800 (per year)
San Francisco, California
As a Recruiting Operations Coordinator at Intercom, you will be responsible for delivering an optimal recruiter and candidate interview experience by managing the end-to-end interview scheduling process, supporting global teams with complex scheduling requests, and providing general recruiting systems support. This role requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
4 days ago
Cary,North Carolina,United States
The job is for a Development Coordinator (Contract) at Epic Games. The role involves supporting Fortnite's operational processes, including coordinating datamine, review, and clearance processes, as well as providing administrative support to the Production team. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and experience with JIRA are desired qualifications for the position.
11 days ago
$22 - $36 (per hour)
The job is a 4-month contract position as a Candidate Experience Specialist at GitLab. The role involves collaborating with recruiters and hiring teams, maintaining process information, coordinating the interview process, creating employment contracts, and promoting the company's values and culture.
18 days ago
$32 - $42 (per hour)
San Francisco, CA
The job is for an Executive Business Partner (Contract) at Twitch, the world's biggest live streaming service. The role involves providing support and collaboration to the VP, Central Data & Research and the Chief Design Officer, managing complex calendaring and events, handling expense reporting, and coordinating various projects.