Accenture Federal ServicesContract Position
This job is for a Contract Analyst at Accenture Federal Services. The role involves providing advice on contract management and policy compliance matters, analyzing data, ensuring contract management systems are up to date, and disseminating information regarding contract status and modifications.
What you'll do
- Responds to complex inquiries into any aspect of AFS' current and past contracts from both internal and external sources
- Ensures all Contract Management systems are current, accurate, and complete with all of AFS' contract related data
- Analyze trends and interpret data across AFS enterprise systems
- Design and author internal procedures
- Reviews work of other Contract Management professionals
- Identifies risks and issues, suggests alternatives or process improvements that lead to the best solution
- Prepares and disseminates information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- Achieves a reasonable level of understanding of Accenture’s major business areas (System Integration and/or Outsourcing) in order to communicate effectively with project Senior Executives and provide relevant advice. May provide training to Contract Management personnel
- Actively involved in Contract Management initiatives
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 months of Contract Management experience in a Federal Government contracting environment
Click below to be taken to the Accenture Federal Services hiring page.
Compensation$49,600 - $94,700 (per year)
Keywordsmicrosoft office 365 excel
Looking for something similar to this position from Accenture Federal Services? Check out our positings below.
23 days ago
$34 - $38 (per hour)
United States - Remote
The Trust & Safety Analyst, Law Enforcement Response (Contract) position at Instacart involves fielding inquiries from law enforcement regarding user data disclosure policies, conducting investigations, drafting responses to legal requests, and supporting team members with program management tasks. The role requires excellent writing skills, the ability to communicate complex policy and legal issues, and familiarity with legal language and the criminal justice system. The position is a 6-month contract, paid hourly.
23 days ago
$47,000 - $89,200 (per year)
This job is for a Jr. Subcontract Analyst at Accenture Federal Services. The role involves performing subcontract management and administration duties, including risk assessment, RFP preparation, subcontractor evaluation and negotiation, monitoring subcontractor performance, and providing guidance on financial and contractual matters. The ideal candidate should have strong organizational and communication skills, a bachelor's degree, and at least 6 months of work experience in a professional environment.
St Louis, MO, United States
Field Technicians at Caper work with Caper Carts to diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues, provide feedback on the state of hardware and software, and collaborate with teammates to build the future of grocery. This is a flexible, part-time contract role that offers competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology.
New York, United States
Field Technicians work with Caper Carts across partner locations to diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues, providing valuable feedback on the state of the technology in the field. This contracted role offers flexible hours and the opportunity to work independently while being supported by a collaborative team.