Executive Business Partner (Fixed-term contract)
This job is a fixed-term contract for 11 months as an Executive Business Partner at Airbnb. The role involves supporting the Managing Director, EMEA & APAC, and requires strong organizational skills, excellent communication, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do
- Manage all day to day administrative responsibilities for the Managing Director, EMEA & APAC. This includes advanced calendar management, travel and expense management, note-taking, meeting preparation and follow up, report and resource/database maintenance and coordinating office access. Act as a thought partner to the leader to strategically align their calendar with their priorities
- Plan and execute team events, offsites, activities, and recognition
- Assist and/or own content creation including drafting emails and creating presentations
- Manage purchase orders and partner with the leader and finance to track and analyse budget and expenses
- Provide support for project-related work. This includes preparing reports for quarterly business reviews and working with the leader to create onboarding plans for key team members. Additionally, process improvement, participating in strategic organisational activities, managing end-to-end external executive events, managing senior leadership agendas, and partnering with key external stakeholders (e.g. investors, M&A, government officials, strategic vendors)
- Maintain strong partnerships with internal stakeholders such as internal/external comms, talent partners, D&B, FP&A, legal and recruiting for org effectiveness
- Manage and maintain the security of the leader’s email inbox, in compliance with our code of ethics and data privacy, security and protection policies as requested by the Leader
- Represent the organization to internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a mentor for other admins (where applicable). This includes meeting with a mentee on a regular basis and providing guidance and sharing resources to support their growth and development
- Build effective relationships within Airbnb to serve as a catalyst around scheduling and or spontaneous inquiries/requests
- Complete other duties and special projects as assigned
- 5+ years of relevant experience supporting senior level executives in an administrative capacity
- Previous experience in high growth environment strongly preferred
- Strong work ethic, proactive, exhibits positivity, professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Ability to deal with conflict as well as give and receive feedback diplomatically
- Ability to navigate and thrive in ambiguity
- Incredibly organised and resourceful; able to juggle and multi-task, with an acute attention to detail and follow through
- Advanced presentation skills (Google Docs, Keynote, Excel) and grasp of current social networking systems
- Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices
- Ability to remain calm and poised under pressure
- May be required to travel up to 25%
Click below to be taken to the AirBnB hiring page.
Contract Length11 months
CompensationThe compensation for this position is not listed.
Keywordsgoogle docs keynote excel
Looking for something similar to this position from AirBnB? Check out our positings below.
4 days ago
Cary,North Carolina,United States
The job is for a Development Coordinator (Contract) at Epic Games. The role involves supporting Fortnite's operational processes, including coordinating datamine, review, and clearance processes, as well as providing administrative support to the Production team. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and experience with JIRA are desired qualifications for the position.
23 days ago
$34 - $38 (per hour)
United States - Remote
The Trust & Safety Analyst, Law Enforcement Response (Contract) position at Instacart involves fielding inquiries from law enforcement regarding user data disclosure policies, conducting investigations, drafting responses to legal requests, and supporting team members with program management tasks. The role requires excellent writing skills, the ability to communicate complex policy and legal issues, and familiarity with legal language and the criminal justice system. The position is a 6-month contract, paid hourly.
28 days ago
$65 - $85 (per hour)
Remote: United States
This job is for a Presentation Designer in the B2B Tech industry. The designer will be responsible for creating visually compelling presentations that tell the brand and product stories of Neo4j, a leader in Graph Database & Analytics.
St Louis, MO, United States
Field Technicians at Caper work with Caper Carts to diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues, provide feedback on the state of hardware and software, and collaborate with teammates to build the future of grocery. This is a flexible, part-time contract role that offers competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology.