Our professional challenge:
The Everli Data Team is the group responsible for ensuring that our Analysts, Data Scientists and business stakeholders are always up to date with what's going on in our business. We support the company in understanding the performance of our key initiatives by providing quick access to cleaned and well-modelled data, as well as taking care of all issues regarding integration and normalization from different sources.
As a Data Engineer, you have a passion for designing, implementing, and operating stable, scalable, and efficient solutions to flow data from production systems into the data warehouse. You are curious about all the nuances in the source data systems and always make an effort to assert data quality checks and improve documentation. You are not afraid to test new technologies and implement different solutions to accommodate the evolving needs of our company.
What you will do:
- You will build scalable data pipelines and ETL transformations in order to integrate data from a variety of sources into our Data Warehouse, as well as design data model changes according to the evolution of our business;
- You will design and model data structures to help analyze our business and relevant metrics;
- You will work together with people from other key areas (Analysts, Data Scientists, Product Managers) to assist them in building and optimizing our product.
What you bring:
- Knowledge in relevant engineering best practices, data modelling fundamentals like Kimball methodology, data storage principles, and be current with recent advances in distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing;
- 2+ years of experience in designing, building and maintaining data architecture(s) and infrastructure(s), both relational and non-relational;
- 2+ years of experience building ETL pipelines using SQL, Python, Airflow, & Function-as-a-Service offerings like GCP Cloud Function or AWS Lambda;
- Experience with data warehouse technologies such as Redshift, BigQuery, Athena, Snowflake, and programming languages (Python, Java) is a plus;
- Experience communicating with colleagues from engineering, analytics, and business backgrounds;
- Degree in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or related discipline or equivalent experience is a plus;
- Being able to legally work in Europe (you are the holder of an EU Passport or you are the holder of an EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa).
Our salary range for this position will be:
- Employees: 30 to 45k as Gross Annual Salary (€)
- Freelancers: 25 to 35€ per working hour