Within the Global DWH Engineering Team you can work with huge amount of data and help us to improve in using it in the right way in Germany, Austria, Italy, Poland and Mexico.We're not only dealing with data, but also heading towards Continuous Delivery and constantly improve and converge our systems to become a truly Global Data Warehouse by migrating our services into the public cloud. But you will not only be responsible for development but also operate our services on-premise and within the cloud.
- You analyze and support requirements from the first user story to go-live
- You contribute to solution design, develop, test and document your implementation
- You take end-to-end responsibility for the solution component
- You perform analyses in the Business Intelligence environment
- You support operations and take responsibility for productive processes
- You perform code reviews
- You have 6+ years of work experience as a Data Engineer or a similar position
- You are a clean coder with an agile mindset and you love DevOps
- Big data doesn't scare you and you have experience with different Big Data tools
- You are familiar with the following tools
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Hadoop distribution
- You are characterized by a high quality awareness and your trustworthiness
- Your German and English skills are good
Airflow, Kafka, Jenkins, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Cloud Services, Python, Hive, Spark, Oracle PL/SQL, MapR We are looking for new colleagues in part-time or full-time!