1 week, 6 days ago
Job Posting is in English
Scalable Path is looking for a Solidity Smart Contract Developer with NFT Experience to work on a client project. This is a remote, part-time position (approximately 4 hours/day). The client is also open to candidates who are available full-time.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is a blockchain startup doing fractionalized ownership in the fine art space.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A client of Scalable Path is looking for a Solidity developer to help develop a new application for fractional art ownership. This is a greenfield project where you would be highly involved in making high-level decisions and developing the application from scratch.
- Help make decisions about the architecture and implementation of the smart contracts
- Writing Solidity contracts for fractionalized ownership of physical assets
- Writing test scripts for contracts
- Guiding and Consulting with the client (on contract standards, for example)
Key Traits & Experience:
- Transaction-based software development (e.g. Finance)
- Experience with smart contracts on blockchain: ERC-20 (Tokens) and ERC-721 (NFT)
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be working directly with the Founder. The client is in the Europe/Oslo (+02:00) CEST time zone.
START DATE: As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION: 1-3 months
The client thinks there is a few months of work at about 20 hours per week. There is a possibility of the engagement going longer if things go well.
NOTE: If you have experience with making connections between the virtual world and the physical world (as this project will do), we'd like to hear about it!